Is it really a big deal?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Very true. If you're getting anxiety over a virtual game, or someone else playing a virtual game you should probably take a deep breath. I don't even look at threads that have drama in them anymore, who has time for it?

Lindsay

If I care about something I'm likely to get upset over it. Whether it's virtual or real life. If you don't care about the virtual game you're playing, then why play it? Kind of a waste of your time if you ask me.

If I care about something I'm likely to get upset over it. Whether it's virtual or real life. If you don't care about the virtual game you're playing, then why play it? Kind of a waste of your time if you ask me.
Sure, that's understandable. I don't want anyone thinking I'm referring solely to vmk though, I was just using that as an example. My point is basically figuring out what you should and shouldn't care about, because sometimes we care about things we shouldn't and it turns out negatively and brings us down. I'm okay with people wanting to care about things, I really just meant how we stress about small things when it's already predetermined that it isn't anything worthy of adding negativity in our lives. For example, spilling a drink on the floor and getting upset when really it's not a big deal. When it comes to vmk, since these responses are mainly tied just to my example of that, I think it's okay for you guys to care about it! In reality, vmk is more fun than it is bad for us, which is why we play it of course and tolerate its drama most of the time. I just wanted to explain that before anyone took my example the wrong way. I'm not saying you did, but I wanted people to think outside of my example in order to help them realize that they may be letting things get them down that don't matter. It's an attempt to motivate you guys to be a bit positive.

Lindsay

My point is basically figuring out what you should and shouldn't care about, because sometimes we care about things we shouldn't and it turns out negatively and brings us down. .
I get that and I was just saying if I care about something I'll get upset over it. It happens. Honestly I wasn't even referring to myvmk lol I was referring to hearthstone. If I lose a game I get very upset because I care about that game and that's why I play it. I also play myvmk because I enjoy and care about it and if I get upset over it, I think it's 100% justifiable. People can say it's just a game but bottom line is you can't tell how much a game means to a person so you can't decide how much they should or shouldn't care about it. Not trying to be disrespectful towards your opinion, only trying to explain mine a little more.

I get that and I was just saying if I care about something I'll get upset over it. It happens. Honestly I wasn't even referring to myvmk lol I was referring to hearthstone. If I lose a game I get very upset because I care about that game and that's why I play it. I also play myvmk because I enjoy and care about it and if I get upset over it, I think it's 100% justifiable. People can say it's just a game but bottom line is you can't tell how much a game means to a person so you can't decide how much they should or shouldn't care about it. Not trying to be disrespectful towards your opinion, only trying to explain mine a little more.
Oh, no worries! I get what you mean. I just didn't want anyone to think I was saying "hey, stop caring about things!" xD I actually agree with what you're saying.