Issues Logging In

Maliboomer

For the past few days, starting at around the same time (8PM EST) I have issues logging in and it lasts for a few hours. The game will begin to load, but as soon as it gets to the "loading furniture data" page, I disconnect. I don't have any issues logging in at any other time during the day and I don't have any problems visiting any other webpage during this time. Is anyone having similar issues? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I am having the same problem. I've tried loading with IE, Google Chrome, Firefox and MyVMK Pal without any success. This has been going on for almost a week for me.

Maliboomer

I am having the same problem. I've tried loading with IE, Google Chrome, Firefox and MyVMK Pal without any success. This has been going on for almost a week for me.
I have also tried different browsers and it still does not work for me. My siblings also can't log in around this time as well. In fact, I am not able to log on right now and it probably won't fix itself for about 2 hours. If I figure out how to fix the problem I will let you know. Are you able to log on at different times during the day?

I was on earlier at around 5:30 pm MST so about 4hours ago with no problems. Not able to get on now. I even uninstalled Shockwave to see if that was my issue. It didn't solve it. I've been trying to get on for the past hour. If I figure it out I will let you know too. Sorry you are having issues too but it's nice to know that I am not the only one.

Maliboomer

Yeah, I saw some advice on another thread saying to uninstall Shockwave, but I was too lazy to do that and figured that was not the problem since I can get on at different times. Yeah, it is nice to know that I am not the only one, but I am sorry you can't log in. I wonder if there is a problem game-side that is preventing us from logging in?

I called CenturyLink. Ran a speed test at CTLhelp.com and my connection is above the speed that I am actually paying for right now, so its not the connection. He believes it is the server the vmk is using.

Yay! Glad you are able to log in. I am still unable to get in. Guess I will call it a night.

Jackiee

its me, Olivia's "goofy girl"
I am having this problem as well right now. It started today around 3 and is happening now at 9pm. Did you ever find out what the problem was?

I am having a similar problem. I click the Enter button, a new window pops up, and the Adobe loading screen pops up, but then.....it flickers back and forth to a white screen that says I've disconnected... It's highly frustrating.

I'm having the flickering problem too on Google Chrome. Seems to work ok on Firefox aside from freezing problems. Just started on Chrome after I finished the quest this morning. First thing that happened is it wouldn't let me log out. As soon as I clicked the X, it would automatically log me back in. I finally closed the screen completely and the flickering problem began. Restarted and Chrome still has the problem.