Issues logging on

After I submit my username and password and click "Enter the game," the pop-up window shows the MVMK logo, appears to load, and then goes to a black screen. If I close out of the window, it will freeze for a moment before Firefox suggests that I stop running the script. Is there something wrong with the game, or is it my computer?

moss

I've been having the same issues for the past few days on Chrome. Sometimes it just gets stuck on a white screen without loading at all, and when I close out the main page doesn't respond. I've tried clearing the cache a few times, logging off and restarting Chrome, and nothing works.

So it isn't just you!

I've been having the same issue! On every browser I have used (firefox, chrome, explorer) It'll appear to load the game but once it gets to "updating furniture" or whatever the wording is it will freeze and either say i've been disconnected or that shockwave has stopped responding. super frustrating :( I've tried probably literally 150 times.

princesstianna

Actually, I don't know if this will work for you but this has happened to me several times. Try starting your computer and then log back on. Ever since I did that method I usually get on without a problem. I am too using firefox. :P

I've tried IE, Firefox and Chrome to no avail. I've also tried re-installing shockwave. I've also tried re-starting my laptop. All that ever happens is the Logo appears, the blue loading bar appears and after the bar loads nothing happens, I never get to see the furniture loading window. :(