Items Disappeared

Lost

When I cleared my gingerbread room, a lot of items went missing.

I lost the judging flag, all the red standing mints, all the red flat mints, some toy soldiers and who knows what else. Not sure what I lost exactly because I didn't think things would disappear .-.

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

When I cleared my gingerbread room, a lot of items went missing.

I lost the judging flag, all the red standing mints, all the red flat mints, some toy soldiers and who knows what else. Not sure what I lost exactly because I didn't things would disappear .-.
If someone placed an item in ur room and u click clear room ten it goes to owner. If u pick up one by one then it goes to u.. Cnt explain flag tho..

Lost

If someone placed an item in ur room and u click clear room ten it goes to owner. If u pick up one by one then it goes to u.. Cnt explain flag tho..
It didn't go to the owner. I asked one of the people who placed some red mints in my room and they didn't get them back. I didn't get them back. They just disappeared.

Kinglaser

I've cleared rooms with items from other people and I always get them. Never had them go back to the owner..

Weren't there some people who had issues with the red mints disappearing after they placed them in rooms and reentered too? I think I remember issues with the newer colors of toy soldiers too. I hope they help you figure out what happened to the items.

Lost

Weren't there some people who had issues with the red mints disappearing after they placed them in rooms and reentered too? I think I remember issues with the newer colors of toy soldiers too. I hope they help you figure out what happened to the items.
Yeah idk what happened. At first I just realised the judging flag was gone and I sent a cfh which was replied to saying they would check everyone had a flag when giving out the prizes. After all prizes were given I sent a cfh, then later realised more items were missing that I had in the room and sent a cfh and sadly neither go answered yesterday so I'm trying here.

Yeah idk what happened. At first I just realised the judging flag was gone and I sent a cfh which was replied to saying they would check everyone had a flag when giving out the prizes. After all prizes were given I sent a cfh, then later realised more items were missing that I had in the room and sent a cfh and sadly neither go answered yesterday so I'm trying here.
wow. really hope they figure it out for you, and possibly others who haven't discovered missing items yet.