I've never been able to get into the game!

I've never once been able to log into the game. shocker I know. I've tried each day it was open and each time it sends be to this page that says "We have detected that you've already entered the game once in this session, so you're going to have to re-enter your password. This is just a security measure to make sure someone isn't trying to gain access to your account." it's getting really annoying :/

Jasmine

I have that problem too -.- ...
It generally works for me on Firefox. It hardly ever works on Chrome, which I have to use...

Jasmine

That happens to me too. I log out of my vmk account and then close out of Firefox and then relogin and it works.
I restarted Chrome twice, logged out of my account, flushed my DNS cache, and cleared my cookies and cache, and I still can't get in. =/ It's not working on Firefox either...

cyre

Those who can't get in - try uninstalling shockwave, and reinstalling. you may want to reboot your pc in between the uninstall and reinstall. When you go to load the game after the install, make sure you allow the boxes asking you for permission for stuff. Also if you have a popup blocker, try disabling it in your browser. Also try turning off antivirus and/or firewall, try turning off any anti-malware. Sometimes those things can interfere. If you're on a laptop, try taking your laptop to wifi elsewhere to see first if it's your computer or your internet.

Shockwave help: http://www.adobe.com/support/shockwave/faq_index.fhtml