Job Proposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohrukun

I wasn't sure where to post this lol-mods you can move this to wherever you feel it is the most appropriate I guess :)

Please read this post carefully!!!!

College finals and the holidays are coming up, so I'm preparing to get into a little myvmk "hibernation" so to speak lol until around the 22nd. I'm gonna only come on for npc's twice a day, my birthday, secret Santa, to earn credits for December items, my birthday (12/7), and maybe a host event or two.

That's where one of you come in. I want to hire one of you to PM me on the forums (not in the game!!!) each time there is a new item or items in the game, and I must be notified up to 3 hours after. This includes:
-New shop button items
-New crate items
-New host game items (but I'd like if if you would tell me if something not new is being given away in the host events, just so i know the prizes lol)

Each time you do this, you will earn 100 credits. You can ask me for items to buy right away, or let them accumulate for something more costly.

The first person to respond gets the job, and the rest will be put on a waiting list. You only get one shot, so if find that you did not inform me about something, you will be fired and the next person on the list gets the job. You then have 24 hours to tell me what to buy with the credits you have earned, or I will buy something for you that costs that amount of credits.

So waiting list people should be ready to start as quickly as possible! If I don't hear from you 2-3 hours after I offer you the job, it will go to the next person on the list.

Other rules:
-Let me know as far in advance as you can if you will not be able to make it onto the game on important item release days or times (ex: the night of a host event or the whole day that new items are released). This is important as it will give me a heads up that I need to find out about the new items on my own.
-Sending me separate PM's for each new item to cheat my system will not count for 100 credits each, so don't try it. lol :)

Post with your in-game username to apply! By applying, you agree to my terms and conditions for this job.

I will be updating this thread with job holders and the credits they have earned, waiting list players, and, if needed, former job holders and the amount of credits they had collected.

Current Job Holder: Graham
Credits Earned: 100

Waiting List:
~KingGolden
~Liberty

Former Job Holders:
~KingGolden, Credits Earned: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.