Jungle Cruise Game Scores

star girl

So I am complain about my scores on JC, but I always am in between 38,000 and 40,000. Once I got 41k but that as high as I've ever gone. I'm just wondering what everyone's technique is to achieving higher. Seeing people get 50k is mindblowing and as a person playing this game from the first VMK am curious to see if I'm missing something.

In what way do people get that "perfect" shot?

Extras

Petty Officer Third Class US Navy
I don't think I've played the full three rounds ever. I realized quickly that my score peaks after the first round so I purposefully blow the game in order to maximize the amount of credits that I earn per hour. Even moreso, I've even realized I'm just flat out better at Fireworks anyways. It's all practice!

star girl

I don't get fireworks at all. XD I've tried but the switching fireworks was too difficult for me.

That's what I'd found but I was just curious to up my high score just for that personal accomplishment as opposed to credit earning. I'll get it one day. XD

• Play the first round several times to "warm up"
  • On the first round, focus on being accurate and quick
  • On the second and third rounds, try to be quick..really quick
  • Don't ever speed up
  • Listen to music or something to keep you concentrated on the game
  • It all depends on if the Forbidden Temple in the 3rd round spawns all the animals

I usually average around 40k per game..
I have a suspicion that the perfect shot is by being quick and getting the animal in the middle of the shot.
Probably not it, but whenever I try to do that, it works.
GL playing!

Bindingkey

i usually get around 31k a game, but i'm slowly increasing and now i'm trying to push it to 35k to increase my credit earnings. you just REALLY need to pay attention and be quick. also, try not to waste gas by speeding up or slowing down, only do it if you need to but even then, it's a waste. remembers, you need gas much more than you need film but also don't pass up the opportunity to get more film when it comes to it.

I don't know how to help with getting perfect shots, I just snap pictures as fast as I can and I usually can manage a chain of Perfects without even really putting that much effort into my shots. I guess from there you just need to develop your skill. But, like, it's not that hard to go all three rounds and it's certainly not hard to get high points throughout the game, you just really need to pay attention to what's going on and be quick to snap a shot and dodge a rock.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
i usually get around 31k a game, but i'm slowly increasing and now i'm trying to push it to 35k to increase my credit earnings. you just REALLY need to pay attention and be quick. also, try not to waste gas by speeding up or slowing down, only do it if you need to but even then, it's a waste. remembers, you need gas much more than you need film but also don't pass up the opportunity to get more film when it comes to it.

I don't know how to help with getting perfect shots, I just snap pictures as fast as I can and I usually can manage a chain of Perfects without even really putting that much effort into my shots. I guess from there you just need to develop your skill. But, like, it's not that hard to go all three rounds and it's certainly not hard to get high points throughout the game, you just really need to pay attention to what's going on and be quick to snap a shot and dodge a rock.
I disagree with the gas vs film part. I can miss a few gas cans and still be fine to complete the game (Assuming you dont speed up at all, which is a waste). Miss a film though, and in the later rounds with lots of quick animals you'll be running out while animals are still spawning. Ive had to speed up a few times to get film because i ran out while animals were still spawning.

And with getting good shots, just gotta practice. I can consistantly get perfect shots on almost all animals (Zebra's are my weakness), as long as their not on the edge of the screen.

Also, i know i post this a lot, but if you want to maximize your credits: http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?t...-play-the-first-round-of-jungle-cruise.23001/

star girl

See, I've only got the perfect shot a handful of times. I am frustrated that I do not get them more often even though I'm centering and getting them in a decent amount of time.