jungle cruise green keys

Jerimiah

I'm slightly miffed they raised it but 40k did make it super easy to get keys. And with 60k points you should have earned somewhere around 1200 credits which means if you bought a crate every time you got a key then you will still have a good profit that you can use for other releases instead of investing all your credits towards crates like before.

iTony

Ohana means family.
I'm slightly miffed they raised it but 40k did make it super easy to get keys. And with 60k points you should have earned somewhere around 1200 credits which means if you bought a crate every time you got a key then you will still have a good profit that you can use for other releases instead of investing all your credits towards crates like before.
This is the only reason why I like the higher amounts. It leaves me with extra credits, but getting 60k is taking half my time longer to get my goal.
I wanted to get 10 keys today, but I only managed to get 5 in same the time before I got tired of JC for the day.

cruise

I am perfectly ok with the higher amount, it will just take one and a half games instead of one. I can deal with that. HOWEVER...even the best player in JC...Jolber....needs to play more than one game to earn a key. I think that FW also needs to be adjusted so that it takes more than one game as well. Right now at 8K there are several players that can earn that score in one game...why not adjust that score to require more than one. Don't bash me...i just think that it should be more or less the same for both games, that's all.

Gotta start playing JC again. The amount is good, it stops the value of keys from dropping too low. And like others have you said, you get to have extra credits now too which is fantastic.

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
I don't find that raising the amount is a problem. My personal problem is that when I play on my laptop, there is incredible lag, causing multiple animals to pop out at once and making my score lower, so it takes more time. My home computer is much better but now I'm at school T_T Does anyone have any tips to fight the lag?