Jungle Cruise Problem/Glitch

Lindsay

The Forbidden Temple round is completely random, it's not a glitch. You could get 5 animals, a lot, or none. I have never had a problem with it except when I got no animals of course, but once you compared it to fireworks losing their fireworks and clams breaking, I suddenly felt like we've been cheated in Jungle Cruise.

Fireworks players have no other difficulties that impair their scores other than their skill. Clams has no difficulties other than more players which is easily remedied by creating a new room. Jungle Cruise if you're unlucky you could go from finally breaking that 40k mark for a key, to falling short once again based purely on bad luck. If the original was like that I can understand why they'd want to keep it how it is, but if there was anyway Amy and Staff would reconsider I'm sure that would make a lot of us happy :)

Within Fireworks, the variance in combos matters a lot for high scores, especially if you can "reliably" score above 8000 points. I usually see low 8000 scores currently, but sometimes I can get higher 8000 scores through lucky combos. :p

This is more of a personal issue, but sometimes the game lags and I end up starting a stage later than the other players. Since the stage is based on a timer, not on the fireworks remaining, it ends prematurely and cuts off points (because that could be abused otherwise). So I totally understand the frustration with JC.

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
I thought it was just a glitch with my laggy computer. I totally agree that if this is some sort of unintentional problem that it should be fixed. I don't remember how it was in the original game, but it doesn't really make sense to have it that way anyway. Why that room when there are still two rooms after it before the end of the game? If you were going to include a stage in a game that is based on luck, it should be a bonus stage, and would normally come after all the regular stages. Why wouldn't all the rooms be random in how many animals you get if they're attempting some sort of authenticity to a real jungle cruise? It just seems kind of fishy.

Amy

Head Administrator
Just to explain... I did the fix by running the server and going through a JC game without any actual connections, it just pretended to be a player doing nothing that skipped right to that level. At first only a couple of animals were being processed, then I fixed it and loads were coming through. I haven't tested it on the live game, but the fix is there already. I would test it on the live game... but... I don't even know if I could get to that level of Jungle Cruise :p.

Ghosty

VMK name was NeonGhost
Just to explain... I did the fix by running the server and going through a JC game without any actual connections, it just pretended to be a player doing nothing that skipped right to that level. At first only a couple of animals were being processed, then I fixed it and loads were coming through. I haven't tested it on the live game, but the fix is there already. I would test it on the live game... but... I don't even know if I could get to that level of Jungle Cruise :p.
I will go try as soon as I get off PPR ride!!! Edit: Just tried it got through all 3 stages and had about the same amount in each stage as you do in other rooms!!!

Last edited:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
I think I just fixed it, could someone try it for me and let me know?
I only had the chance to play once, but it worked perfectly. I got an 18 animal spawn and my score increased dramatically. Honestly, thank you so much for fixing this :)

Lost

I was laughing so hard when you started talking about the firework technician and broken clams x)

Glad to see Amy has put a fix in, I'll go test it later and see if it all works properly :D