Just wondering..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
In line with the updating of the rules and the new addition of a sub-forum. There was a reshuffle in staff but we are all friendly and as Amy said don't bite! Although there's lots of new feline moderators so watch out for fleas!

The change is all just a part of what I like to call "MyVMK forums 2.0" a do over, if you will.

cuipet

oh how lovely... Where the old staff at tho hm?[DOUBLEPOST=1453209582][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello!
In line with the updating of the rules and the new addition of a sub-forum. There was a reshuffle in staff but we are all friendly and as Amy said don't bite! Although there's lots of new feline moderators so watch out for fleas!

The change is all just a part of what I like to call "MyVMK forums 2.0" a do over, if you will.
but why... what was wrong with the old staff? They were probably one of the best parts of vmk...

Last edited:
oh how lovely... Where the old staff at tho hm?[DOUBLEPOST=1453209582][/DOUBLEPOST]
but why... what was wrong with the old staff? They were probably one of the best parts of vmk...
Although we understand it must be a surprise for you all and appreciate that you enjoyed the previous staff, out of respect to the previous staff and for their privacy we will not be discussing them with players. All the new team have fresh new ideas including a revamped newsletter, and contests that are coming in the near future!

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I have owned 2 businesses in my lifetime and I know a thing about 're-ordering'. Everyone needs to understand and with much kindness I must express to all. We do not own this enterprise, we are the customers of this product and the owner decides how this product comes out. It is the vision of the owner, the drive of the owner. When I owned my last business I had a vision that most of my earlier staff had no experience in and I had to terminate a division and hire all new staff to accommodate my vision. It worked very well and my customers were very happy with the results. Please people, be understanding and put yourself in the owners shoes. If Amy saw new staff as an answer to her vision then that is the way it should go. I did like old staff on here too, but we have new staff who are now apart of the MyVMK Community and I appreciate all efforts done by Amy to give us the best experience on MyVMK and Forums. Welcome New Staff!!! :)

What happened to the Forum Competitions? It was Gingerbread, Short Story, and Pet Contests. (Sorry for being random) :o

Status
Not open for further replies.