Just wondering..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! All winners will be announced by the end of this week when the new newsletter is posted. The prizes will be given shortly after that including participation prizes.

Thank you for your patience!
Okay :snowman:

I have owned 2 businesses in my lifetime and I know a thing about 're-ordering'. Everyone needs to understand and with much kindness I must express to all. We do not own this enterprise, we are the customers of this product and the owner decides how this product comes out. It is the vision of the owner, the drive of the owner. When I owned my last business I had a vision that most of my earlier staff had no experience in and I had to terminate a division and hire all new staff to accommodate my vision. It worked very well and my customers were very happy with the results. Please people, be understanding and put yourself in the owners shoes. If Amy saw new staff as an answer to her vision then that is the way it should go. I did like old staff on here too, but we have new staff who are now apart of the MyVMK Community and I appreciate all efforts done by Amy to give us the best experience on MyVMK and Forums. Welcome New Staff!!! :)
But did you announce that you were hiring? Have applications put out? Give your customers that may be wanting to help a chance to apply? Sorry, some people just feel blind sided.

But did you announce that you were hiring? Have applications put out? Give your customers that may be wanting to help a chance to apply? Sorry, some people just feel blind sided.
Applications were put out! :) Us new moderators were chosen from previously putting applications in! If you did not put one in the last time they were out, put an application in next time we are hiring! :)

I trusted the old staff just fine, especially Captain-Heather. I think we all deserve a bit more information than what we're getting.
What type of information are you referring to? Feel free to PM myself or another one of the staff if you have any questions! We would be happy to answer them! :)

What type of information are you referring to? Feel free to PM myself or another one of the staff if you have any questions! We would be happy to answer them! :)
I'd rather the entire community get an actual response, rather than a privatized non-answer. The question is rather simple, however, what happened to the old forum staff? What happened to the old forum Admin that not a single player ever had an issue with because she was good at her job?

I'd rather the entire community get an actual response, rather than a privatized non-answer. The question is rather simple, however, what happened to the old forum staff? What happened to the old forum Admin that not a single player ever had an issue with because she was good at her job?
As it was said earlier, please refer to Mabel's post below. We are not going to discuss that information with players for the respect, privacy, and safety of the previous staff members.
Although we understand it must be a surprise for you all and appreciate that you enjoyed the previous staff, out of respect to the previous staff and for their privacy we will not be discussing them with players. All the new team have fresh new ideas including a revamped newsletter, and contests that are coming in the near future!

cuipet

As it was said earlier, please refer to Mabel's post below. We are not going to discuss that information with players for the respect, privacy, and safety of the previous staff members.
doesn't this contradict each other? Captain Heather and the rest of the staff were amazing at their job and actually cared about us, which seems to be a rare occurrence these days..

doesn't this contradict each other? Captain Heather and the rest of the staff were amazing at their job and actually cared about us, which seems to be a rare occurrence these days..
I understand many of you are surprised with the changes on the forums. We are doing the best we can to make the forums a happy, and enjoyable place. I for one, as well as the other new staff members, all care about the players, and if there is anything I can do for you please PM me and let me know! :) All I ask is please just give us a chance :)

cuipet

I understand many of you are surprised with the changes on the forums. We are doing the best we can to make the forums a happy, and enjoyable place. I for one, as well as the other new staff members, all care about the players, and if there is anything I can do for you please PM me and let me know! :) All I ask is please just give us a chance :)
Why can't we give old forum staff another chance :/

There's also the Forum Feedback section if you have any constructive suggestions to how you'd like to see the forums being run.

Status
Not open for further replies.