Justin Bieber petition to be deported

supernovagirl

It's sort of harsh, but I honestly hope this happens.

He endangered the lives of people of a country he's not even a citizen of. If he isn't, it's only a matter of time before he's caught doing something even more dangerous (and illegal).

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
This sounds brilliant. Bless the person who made it, seriously. I signed it too. You have to make an account on there in order to sign, it's a quick and simple registration. :D

Whispered

I feel like we must look at how Canada would treat a US citizen speeding and using illicit substances in their country.

Yeah, not sure Canada would be too thrilled.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
He needs to go to rehab, that's what he needs. He hasn't actually killed anyone...yet...but he should
get some help to prevent that. Otherwise, maybe he needs to just go back to Canada for a little bit and come
back to America when he's more mature.

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
I saw where there was an fb post of this....bunch of girls and some guys who yelled at ppl to stop judging him....ARE WE FORGETTING THAT IT IS FREAKING ILLEGAL?!!! And that's my rant on the stupidity of our generation.

Emelon

I saw where there was an fb post of this....bunch of girls and some guys who yelled at ppl to stop judging him....ARE WE FORGETTING THAT IT IS FREAKING ILLEGAL?!!! And that's my rant on the stupidity of our generation.
Apparently the law doesn't apply to celebrities
I'm seriously considering signing this lol

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Guys...do we really think sending him to Canada is going to stop anything at all? What he really needs is for his manager to realize that there's more to life then making money, and send the kid to rehab. Justin is a product of what happens when you give a 13 year old teenaged boy the world and more at such a young age. The people who he has surrounded himself with over his career, and his willingness to fall into the fame trap, have morphed him into what he is today. I more blame his manager than I really blame Justin. But right now, Justin needs to be removed from the industry, visit rehab, and live life outside of the fame wheel of death because I swear, everytime I hear something on the news or online about him, I automatically assume it's going to be a press release statement on his passing. That would be so unfortunate considering it's not too late for him to get help. But if his label and manager just keep pushing him to pump out more money, while doing little in regards to his public behavior, it's going to send him too far and he's going to end up the next Amy Winehouse or MJ.

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
I think he really needs to go back behind bars. He got a DUI and he is lucky no one got hurt, including himself. Sending him some place else won't change anything.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I think he really needs to go back behind bars. He got a DUI and he is lucky no one got hurt, including himself. Sending him some place else won't change anything.
And the cherry on top is that his license was expired.

Shrimp

Guys...do we really think sending him to Canada is going to stop anything at all? What he really needs is for his manager to realize that there's more to life then making money, and send the kid to rehab. Justin is a product of what happens when you give a 13 year old teenaged boy the world and more at such a young age. The people who he has surrounded himself with over his career, and his willingness to fall into the fame trap, have morphed him into what he is today. I more blame his manager than I really blame Justin. But right now, Justin needs to be removed from the industry, visit rehab, and live life outside of the fame wheel of death because I swear, everytime I hear something on the news or online about him, I automatically assume it's going to be a press release statement on his passing. That would be so unfortunate considering it's not too late for him to get help. But if his label and manager just keep pushing him to pump out more money, while doing little in regards to his public behavior, it's going to send him too far and he's going to end up the next Amy Winehouse or MJ.
I honestly don't even think he'll make it as far as MJ... more like Winehouse or Cory Monteith... which is really sad since he still has the ability to rebuild his future to something meaningful. I don't blame his manager. It's Bieber's parents' fault for binding his life to this lifestyle. I'm sure they were well aware of how corrupt the music industry can get and how his manager could care less if Bieber woke up in an alley one morning. As long as Bieber's breathing, why waste time sending him to rehab to get better? Do you know how much of a salary degrade that would be to the manager? He has housekeepers to pay, y'know. Young celebrities like Bieber are a tool. Unless they do something to get themselves out of the messed up chain (or at least get real parental support), they'll forever remain a product. Bieber's soul was pretty much sold.

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
Signed. I can't stand his attitude. And it's not just what he's done is illegal, he puts other in danger and that isn't acceptable.

Lol I think the sad thing is that all of your guys' goal is to get a 19 year old deported. I'm not a fan of him or his actions, but what you guys want is just a bit too far.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Canada takes things very seriously. If an American citizen residing in Canada pulled half the stunts he has, they would have been deported within hours, no petition necessary.

In Canada you aren't allowed to even cross the border if you're convicted of anything in a Court of Law, or disabled or in poor health. He should be deported since he can't remain in control of his actions. I understand he's young and he'll make mistakes, but he's pretty out of control and this has been a problem for a few years now. Let him go, maybe he'll learn his lesson.

And let's be honest, he smiled in his mugshot. He really doesn't seem to feel remorse or understand the gravity of his actions or the situation he's gotten himself in to. He should be sent home for a major attitude adjustment and reality check.

He got too big, too fast, too young and whether he wanted it or not, part of his job description is being an influence and role model to the youth of the world. It's not just the US, he's famous all over in many countries. He needs to clean up his act before he can be taken seriously doing anything in his life.

VampireBoy

I completely agree he needs to have his sorry butt deported out of our country because he has obviously not learned his lesson.