Justin bieber

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

I am so sick of these 12 year old fan girls defending him to death. I swear to God, if bieber were to murder 3 people in broad day light, his little fan girls would STILL be obsessing over him. I am sick of people calling him flawless and perfect. No, he is FAR from perfect. He is a CRIMINAL. He was driving while drunk, and on top of that, he is underage. He needs his green card revoked. Actually, he needs to live on a deserted island for 10 years with only the basics to survive, and lets see if he would become more mature and not take
Things for granted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerimiah

This is a rant not a debate.

Well then a lot of the threads in the debate section should be considered "rants" also.

That's not an excuse?
Just because other people don't follow the rules doesn't mean you don't have to.

Edit: I just checked and the only other thread I can see that doesn't fit in the Debate section is another thread made by you. All the others are decent debatable topics. Please just post accordingly and don't spam the debate section with your non-debate topics.

Last edited:

allison

Well then a lot of the threads in the debate section should be considered "rants" also.

That's not an excuse?
Just because other people don't follow the rules doesn't mean you don't have to.

Edit: I just checked and the only other thread I can see that doesn't fit in the Debate section is another thread made by you. All the others are decent debatable topics. Please just post accordingly and don't spam the debate section with your non-debate topics.

Ok do u recommend I have a mod delete these threads or how should I go about this process

Monorail

That's not an excuse?

Ok do u recommend I have a mod delete these threads or how should I go about this process

Yah I see no other threads that are rants minus the one about the ObamaCare lady.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

That's not an excuse?

Don't take this the wrong way but, I think you could have just let a mod handle this or reported the thread to a mod. It's in the rules now that you can't backseat mod so in my opinion you could've handled this differently but that's me. :shrug:

----------

That's not an excuse?

I would just PM a mod with the link to this thread and ask them to move it to the rants and complaints forum rather than the debate forum and when they get the chance they'll move it :cloud:

Btw, I agree with your OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.