Key-a-Day Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monorail

Hey friends! So lurking around the forums, I've seen a lot of people distraught over these elusive keys. To help give back to the community, and bring a little spirit back to those weary from mini games, I'm doing a giveaway!

Every day, at a random times, I will open a guest room called Key-a-Day Giveaway! The description of the room will have the stipulations for the giveaway (i.e. Being the first to enter the room say a certain phrase, or being the fourth person in the room to step on a blue pixel, etc.) Whoever meets the stipulation first wins the key!
After the person wins, I'll change the name to "Key-a-Day Giveaway Party," and give out a few other little prizes to random people.

I will try and do this at random times, as to stray from having repeat winners. The first one will be today sometime, so keep an eye out!

Hope to see you there!

KEYS GIVEN
11/21 - disgurl
11/22 - Lisawdw
11/22 - UrsulasSidekick
11/22 - RazzelRoyalDoll
11/22 - HorsetTink

What a lovely event idea. Way to go on spreading the joy of keys! haha
Hope to see you in the game and if not at least at the party :)

This is very nice of you to do! I know if people are as stressed out as I am, they're pretty sick of trying to get keys xD I'll try and keep and eye out but I work all day D: I hate growing up :o

Status
Not open for further replies.