Keys and Crates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I think:

Keys should be a little more common then they are now, because the chance of getting an exclusive prize is about 1/1000. It wouldn't change much if keys were more common, most of the prizes are catalog items anyways. I think you have a 1/100 chance for a key in fireworks, but it should be like 1/50.

Myth

This is what I think:

Keys should be a little more common then they are now, because the chance of getting an exclusive prize is about 1/1000. It wouldn't change much if keys were more common, most of the prizes are catalog items anyways. I think you have a 1/100 chance for a key in fireworks, but it should be like 1/50.
I deeply agree with this.
Plus, if only 20 people end up getting the stitch hat, i promise you there will be MANY angry, upset players (including myself)

I was so excited when I seen this and after a few crates I won pixels and a common shirt so don't lose sleep just hope for the best is how I am going to play it.

Do we have to score a certain amount of points to qualify for a drop?
You need to be active in the fireworks game. You can't join a game and not do anything, you need to actually play in order to be rewarded.

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
You need to be active in the fireworks game. You can't join a game and not do anything, you need to actually play in order to be rewarded.
Good to know!

Thank you for the ray of hope!

I can be active in the game, be bad at playing it (I really stink at fireworks) , and still have a chance to be rewarded?

Far Out!

Unlocked my first key and crate and I was really excited, unfortunately only got a Mickey t-shirt but gonna keep trying for Stitch!
This is a cool concept.

S

Solar

I deeply agree with this.
Plus, if only 20 people end up getting the stitch hat, i promise you there will be MANY angry, upset players (including myself)
I believe it's a 1/5 chance for a key now in a full game of fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.