Kinda New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarvis

Powered by Google
I'm kinda new on here, and I'm very shy :) So, it's hard for me to make friends. I would love to hang out in the game and make some new friends :D on VMK i was a hard core trader lol and only had a few friends. I'm your average Marvel nerd :) I love playing Halo, add me if you want, my gamertag is: SpielerKC42, I love books, I just finished Mrs. Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (hate how it ended) I also love movies. Guardians of the Galaxy was great! :) Groot is bae. So, that's me in a nutshell <3

Kinglaser

I am Groot.
Never even seen the movie but ya.
So how's that Google power working for you?

Anyway, enough with bad jokes. Hullo there, and welcome to the forum!

Jarvis

Powered by Google
I am Groot.
Never even seen the movie but ya.
So how's that Google power working for you?

Anyway, enough with bad jokes. Hullo there, and welcome to the forum!
Oh, my gosh. You must see the movie lol it is quite good
Google power isn't as fast as i suspected, but it gets me by :)

Hello, and thank you :D

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
awe hey there Jarvis :D it's very nice to meet you!
I am pretty shy myself, and i'm always up to make new friends,
I feel like we'll get along grat I LOVE marvel! c:
If you'd like to meet up in game or have any questions let me know okay? (:

Jarvis

Powered by Google
awe hey there Jarvis :D it's very nice to meet you!
I am pretty shy myself, and i'm always up to make new friends,
I feel like we'll get along grat I LOVE marvel! c:
If you'd like to meet up in game or have any questions let me know okay? (:
Hey! :D nice to meet you too!
I gotta know, who's your favorite super hero??
Mine is Ironman, cause i love all of his technology lol :)

Jinx

Hey! :D nice to meet you too!
I gotta know, who's your favorite super hero??
Mine is Ironman, cause i love all of his technology lol :)
yay (:
omg so hard to choose.. it's either between Captain America or Ironman, i'm always stuck on deciding which I like the best LOL
Ironman is so funny bahaha definitely one of my favorite movies (:

Jarvis

Powered by Google
Hi, Jarvis. Nice to meet you! I'm also a Marvel fan.
Hi :) nice to meet you too!
Alright, who's your favorite super hero? and why? Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1408072217][/DOUBLEPOST]
yay (:
omg so hard to choose.. it's either between Captain America or Ironman, i'm always stuck on deciding which I like the best LOL
Ironman is so funny bahaha definitely one of my favorite movies (:
RDJ is the best ironman lol but Winter Soldier was an AMAZING movie lol
Have you heard about marvel making an Ant man movie? :o

Hi :) nice to meet you too!
Alright, who's your favorite super hero? and why? Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1408072217][/DOUBLEPOST]
RDJ is the best ironman lol but Winter Soldier was an AMAZING movie lol
Have you heard about marvel making an Ant man movie? :o
oh gosh that's difficult to pick just one. I love all the Avengers for different reasons. I love Black Widow and Hawkeye because they have amazing skill, but are still very human. I love Cap for the fact that he will never give up on what he believes in. I love Hulk because everyone needs to learn to control their rage. And I definitely can't leave out Iron Man, I love the sarcasm and tech. and I can keep going, but I think I've gone on long enough :D

Jinx

omg yes wasn't he amazing? he did such a good job playing him!
yes, I like the first Captain America but Winter Solider was so well done and Chris Evans is so handsome xD LOL
I haven't O: what's that about?

Jarvis