Lady and The Tramp Mickey Ears

Seeing theres a new lady and the tramp pin out, I thought I'd post this now :P. Around January I made these Lady ears before I went to disneyland. I got some complements from some staff and park visitors :). They were a lot of fun to make and even more fun to wear! I hope to make more in the future.

Very cute and creative! I always love making things and this looks like a fun diy! Look forward to seeing more of these if you happen to make more in the future! One of these in the game would be adorable as well! Definitely would wear myself! 10/10!

I had an idea for lady and the tramp Mickey ears, or maybe even just a movie poster, but it was a silhouette of lady on one ear, and a silhouette of Tramp on the other, and they had a silhouette of spaghetti linking their lips as it connected both ears... I might have to make a visual if I find time. My imagination is soaring since a couple days ago xD

I had an idea for lady and the tramp Mickey ears, or maybe even just a movie poster, but it was a silhouette of lady on one ear, and a silhouette of Tramp on the other, and they had a silhouette of spaghetti linking their lips as it connected both ears... I might have to make a visual if I find time. My imagination is soaring since a couple days ago xD
That sounds super cute ^-^ id love to see it if you end up doing some stuff for it.