Last full week on vmk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flurry

It's that back to school time, and vmk will not be going back to school with me. I use vmk on my parent's dell because I have a wonderful Mac. Bringing the dell to school for a game is just too silly. Even if I did have a computer compatible with vmk; taking 18 credits, playing volleyball, working, and trying to have a social life in that mix would prevent me from doing much vmk. Honestly I believe this is a blessing so I can actually go out, and enjoy life. I won't have time to worry about virtual items and I won't have time to worry about not hitting the floor in a virtual game. I will miss the wonderful people I met on here, and even being attacked by noobs from time to time.

My will:

@StingRayes: You get to enjoy my lovely room, keep our business alive. BearLanterns Inc. must never die.
@kiddy: I'll see you irl so you get nothing
@Comity: I leave you to take care of Zack (StingRayes)
@Lissa: I leave you all the bears and lanterns that your heart desires.
@EmiliaTiger: You have to bite me for assassins game within the next week or I will cri forever if you don't win
I will try to say bye to everyone in this next coming week and a half! Thank you all for everything <3

Kinglaser

Farewell, my fellow Pittsburghian (even though I'm not there nor ever lived there lol)
When I move back up north, look out for the guy wearing a Pittsburghese shirt.
GO PENGUINS/STEELERS/BUCOS!

Flurry

It was fun redesigning your room, gl with everything
Thank you for that! My room went from drag to swag huehue[DOUBLEPOST=1407779256][/DOUBLEPOST]
Farewell, my fellow Pittsburghian (even though I'm not there nor ever lived there lol)
When I move back up north, look out for the guy wearing a Pittsburghese shirt.
GO PENGUINS/STEELERS/BUCOS!
I always enjoyed our Pittsburgh talks! Let me know if you ever come to the wonderful city because I go to school downtown! GO PENS!

Kinglaser

I always enjoyed our Pittsburgh talks! Let me know if you ever come to the wonderful city because I go to school downtown! GO PENS!
I wanna go this winter but I dunno if I will be :o

StingRayes

1. I'm a better salesperson than Zack. 2. ily
EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU[DOUBLEPOST=1407784863][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. I'm a better salesperson than Zack. 2. ily
USE ME!?!?!

Flurry

I wanna go this winter but I dunno if I will be :o
please do!!![DOUBLEPOST=1407803688][/DOUBLEPOST] lol we will have to have a sales competition one day this week[DOUBLEPOST=1407803717][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will miss u marissa have fun at school and stay safe and still skype me sometimes pls:)
Ill miss you too! and don't worry, ill show my face on skype here and then! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1407803738][/DOUBLEPOST] I'll miss you too! Please win some DHTF for me!

:blue: furrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
i've enjoyed getting to know you so so so much!! we've had so many great times together on VMK and i can't believe you're going to be leaving so soon!
Thanks for dealing with me for so long, and have a great time in school! :wave:
See you soon, hopefully -fist pump- :)

- Lissa/Clawdius/Vinny

Status
Not open for further replies.