Last Text you Received/Sent

bobsbestgame

Sent: No bc there's nothing I could say that could change your mind obviously. Good night.

Received: alright. Night.

Me and my best friend were fighting over this guy she likes and how he made her cry herself to sleep 4 out of the last 5 nights. Trying to help her get away from him but she just won't budge -_- she is very stubborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Received: "It's nice to know that you can him can get shot but the girls can't...LOL!"
Sent: "Yeah ikr LOL"

I realize that probably sounds bad lol. I'll explain:

A conversation with my sister in law. A few nights ago there was a shooting behind my street. A cop pulled someone over for a routine traffic stop that went bad. The attacker took off on foot and they haven't caught him yet, so he could be lurking in the woods behind my house for all we know. My family (with the exception of myself and my younger brother) are out for the day in a town about 40 minutes away so the joke was my parents didn't want my younger sisters home alone with my brother, but they're okay with me and him being alone for the day.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
Recieved: You'll find time lol
It's a boy
Invite him to your house if you can or go somewhere chill like that ya know. And then it'll go on from there

Sent: Sigh :/

re: "so much for never wanting to stay home"
sent: "the other night you stayed home so why is this that big of a deal?"
lol me arguing with my friends for me wanting to stay home for a night

Received: watching justified season 4 now brotha

Sent: ah cool man, so you did rent it then?

Kiki

Received: I know, but what time are you gonna be there?
Sent: around 7:15, I hope?

Teacher friend and I trying to figure out what time we need to get to work today :)
First day back for staff, students arrive tomorrow!!

Lottery

Recieved: "I'M SO MAD because apparently the voice of Scar in the The Lion King is the same creepy guy from Lolita"
Sent: "HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS AWESOME"

She doesn't like Lolita very much... I do. (: