Last Violet Magic Giveaway- Only for people who don't have one

I will be doing one last give away. This giveaway is only for people who don't have the Violet Magic. I will be giving out six Violet Magics. Some I won, bought, and one was donated by @princematt . If anyone from my previous giveaway wasn't able to get the magic you are able to enter: @VMKfan , @CurleeQ , @LexieandTink , @Youtherevmk , @Mrgoopy , @mijaro , @Serum , @niknik , @browneyedgal , @MerleDeanAmbrose , @hailjune , @Because , @Diablosita , @Serenity , @Jorash , @daniellevk , @Primmy , @Squid , @dudescl , @MushroomLove , @Fotogirl , @Mouse! The people I tagged and the people that I haven't, if you don't have the Violet Magic you are able to enter the giveaway. The giveaway will end Sunday 12 am est. If not enough people enter when it ends, I might extend it. :RollinHamster:

Last edited:

Kinglaser

Ill enter! Thanks Pappa!
:RoseBlush:

Entering: Metatron. Since he doesn't have a forums account.[DOUBLEPOST=1456097748][/DOUBLEPOST]I need a few more people to enter (sorry for the long wait everyone that has entered so far) Should I start the give away now?

Last edited:
I'm closing it now I'll begin the give away in about 30 minutes from now. Good luck :nyan:[DOUBLEPOST=1456165551][/DOUBLEPOST]And the final winners are...........16 @VMKfan , 8 @MerleDeanAmbrose , 12 @Alliyah (I got 1, but I don't count),15 @Kaskade ,and 18 @Gregory. Congrats and thank you for participating :cape: And 2 @Kinglaser (I miscounted this is the final winner)

Last edited:

Kaskade