Lets clear things up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys!

It seems these past few days have been sort of rough. Lets hope we can switch that around.

Please bring up any concerns you have on this thread about me, and ill be glad to answer them. But PLEASE keep them within forum rules and be respectful.

Thanks,
Kevin

neverlander

'every since of the word'
what?

neverlander

I corrected that. This is what happens after I have not been getting enough sleep.
:D
no problem, i was a bit confused.

What has been happening the past few days? Are you still with MVMK?
Without getting into much detail, There has been a lot of information in regards to how ive been moderating lately, and also the community voicing a lot of opinions on how they want that changed (or me gone completely!)

Yes I am still involved with MyVMK and plan to be for a long time in the future! I don't leave that easy! :) (Just needed a break.)

adny

Kevin - why not just make an official statement starting from the beginning with the Tweet from the perspective of someone who may know nothing of the matter, to current time?

neverlander

Yes I am still involved with MyVMK and plan to be for a long time in the future! I don't leave that easy! :)
I think the tweet above says otherwise :/

Kevin - why not just make an official statement starting from the beginning with the Tweet from the perspective of someone who may know nothing of the matter, to current time?
That would take to long to go through and explain, especially when I am currently sitting!

neverlander

why did you remove ariana from testers and tell secrets to girls? :(

supernovagirl

The tweet I posted was more of me acting out of place, which should of not have been in the first place. Hense, why it was removed.
I've heard of you acting out of place several times, such as unjustly removing people from the testing server and giving out secretive information about the game.
Can you give me some information about that?

MamaNutty

Welcome Back from your hiatus!
Speaking from strictly my personal experience, you have been very helpful and more than willing to go the extra mile
to assist myself and the players of this community.I appreciate all the time and effort you and the rest of the staff devote for us to enjoy this experience all over again.
Keep up the good work!

why did you remove ariana from testers and tell secrets to girls? :(
I've heard of you acting out of place several times, such as unjustly removing people from the testing server and giving out secretive information about the game.
Can you give me some information about that?
This was a unjust action on my part (In regards to telling information to others) and that has stopped since then.

In regards to the testing server removals, I am unsure about that. But if any specific user feels something is unjust about their application ill kindly review it in a PM.

Welcome Back from your hiatus!
Speaking from strictly my personal experience, you have been very helpful and more than willing to go the extra mile
to assist myself and the players of this community.I appreciate all the time and effort you and the rest of the staff devote for us to enjoy this experience all over again.
Keep up the good work!
Thank you! I am glad to help people out! Always want what is best for the community!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
This was a unjust action on my part (In regards to telling information to others) and that has stopped since then.

In regards to the testing server removals, I am unsure about that. But if any specific user feels something is unjust about there application ill kindly review it and look at it accordingly in a PM.
Ok. Good. He's commented on that now so ya'll can move on. Is everybody good now?

bobsbestgame

I'm not entirely sure what happened, as I try to stay out of any drama and the likes, but I'm glad you're back kev! Hope to see you and your(my) green ears around the kingdom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.