'Letting go' of Frozen Anna + Elsa pin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperSouls

I was lucky enough to get the host Frozen pin last night, and if the offers right i might consider 'letting it go' lol.. It will have to be a darn good offer as this is my first host pin ever (even since orig vmk!)

my wants :
pink winter jacket. I can throw in SITS, just throw me a number. I have over 100 right now :)

*edit* I'm going to go against my judgement here, and take offers for other things. Please post your offer, not a list of what you have.
For me to consider it, i want it to include 1gc AND a white snowman. No pins, no buyable clothing. I like hats, explorer, anything with ears. Hit me! :)

Last edited:
I can trade you a frozen oscars pin, a white rabbit, and a mermaid 2! Sorry I don't have the jacket! PM me if interested, if not it's fine :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have:
Blue Princess shoes
Full Queen of Hearts
Tigerlilly pin
Mermaid 3 pin
Holland
Caterpillar pin
Mardigra mask
Both berets
minnie ears
Mickey Ears
I can get you a gift card.
Cone hat

PaperSouls

I have:
Blue Princess shoes
Full Queen of Hearts
Tigerlilly pin
Mermaid 3 pin
Holland
Caterpillar pin
Mardigra mask
Both berets
minnie ears
Mickey Ears
I can get you a gift card.
Cone hat

*edit* I'm going to go against my judgement here, and take offers for other things. Please post your offer, not a list of what you have.
For me to consider it, i want it to include 1gc AND a white snowman. No pins, no buyable clothing. I like hats, explorer, anything with ears. Hit me!

Last edited:
Just a heads up that the Pink Winter Jacket is worth a lot more than the pin.. might be why you're not getting that offer you want.

Free bump though! Good Luck :)

PaperSouls

Just a heads up that the Pink Winter Jacket is worth a lot more than the pin.. might be why you're not getting that offer you want.

Free bump though! Good Luck :)
I know ;) It's one of those things where the pin has sentimental value, and the jacket is what i'd really like to have. Thats why I kind of updated it to accept gc's and a snowman (as i want my snowman back lol). Either way, its worth a shot to me. Thanks tho, its appreciated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.