LF: Dreams Castle Turret Chairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I'm trying to get back some of the things I ended the original game with, and I thought I would start with these.

Looking for multiple Dreams Castle Turret chairs (aka pink with the blue roof and cloud base). I have the following for trade:

Up to a 15K spree
1x Firewall
1x DLR (aka Mickey) Pumpkin
1x Gold Pressed Penny machine
2x Gold Random Number Generator
2x Pink Tiki
1x Blue Mickey Wreath
2x Toy Soldier Blue
2x Jungle Book Throne
1x Jester Hat Ornament
1x Princess Hat Ornament
Multiple opened holiday ornament crates, all colors

3x 1* Flying Carpet Magic (WILL TRADE 1 for 1)
1x 1* Turn Into Bat Magic
1x Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room pin
1x TRON guest room pin
1x set of 2013 Holiday Ornament pin set (Fab Five characters)
1x set of Fab Five Fall Leaves pin set
Bulk SITS

1x full Explorer's outfit Green w/camera
1x full Explorer's outfit Green w/o camera
1x Cowboy shirt Black w/vest
1x Cowboy shirt Black w/o vest
1x full Bellhop Costume
1x Full Pink Princess Costume (no tiara)
1x Minnie ears (black hat w/red and white bow)
1x Princess hat Green
1x Feather mask blue
1x Red Santa hat

Pick and choose what you would like for however many turret chairs you have. You make the offers, please! PM or post is fine. TY! :)

Last edited:
Bumping.

If there's something else you're after, LMK and I might have it. This is not an all inclusive list. I do not have any extra super rares, snowmen, or clocks for trade at this time though.

i have one, im not sure what it is worth though so i guess idk which items
@maykay I've seen them go anywhere from around 10k in value to 15k or so. I personally value them around 13k or a little higher. So, I would trade something like the Flying Carpet magic 1 for 1, whereas things like the bat magic, firewall, and pink princess I would need those things to be part of a bigger, multi-item (on both parties' ends) trade.

Just LMK what you're interested in and we can go from there. :)

@maykay I've seen them go anywhere from around 10k in value to 15k or so. I personally value them around 13k or a little higher. So, I would trade something like the Flying Carpet magic 1 for 1, whereas things like the bat magic, firewall, and pink princess I would need those things to be part of a bigger, multi-item (on both parties' ends) trade.

Just LMK what you're interested in and we can go from there. :)
i will do the flying carpet magic if thats ok! I'm usually checking the forums so just message me when to meet

Status
Not open for further replies.