• Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Color Blue
  • Rocketship Couch Color Black
  • Green Teacup
  • Orange Flying Saucer Chair
  • Underwater Organ Color Brown
  • Green Bamboo Wall divider
  • Green Candlestick
  • Yellow Flying Saucer Chair
Keep in mind some things have been moved to the "Specials" category, accessed by double clicking a cash register at a store.

I will make this look better when I have time.

Last edited:

Thorn

Make it Green
Blue flying carpet :(

EDIT: I'm hoping this means a rush of new items in future weekends? We didn't have that many items for bulding to begin with.

Ang

Un Petit Pamplemousse
Green Teacup
Orange and Yellow Flying saucers[DOUBLEPOST=1404625589][/DOUBLEPOST]green candle sticks.
Ice Cream Cart
Green coffee crate
Green tiki divider

Last edited:
Didn't know they were doing a clean out. Was it announced? Thx

WHERE DID THE ITEMS GO?!
Yes yes, I know everyone is worried about all the buyable items that have disappeared from various shops in the Magic Kingdom. Fear not! Many of your favorite buyable items are still around! From today on, all of the stores in the Kingdom will sell exclusive items from their “Specials” category in the shopping catalog. In order to view this category, you must be in the shop in order to view the items for purchase.

Tip: Each shop has a cash register you can double-click to automatically view the specials category!

So, what has been removed for sale? Good ol’ Shrunken Ned provided a helpful list of the store’s stocks:

Bamboo Floor Color Blue, Bamboo Floor Color Green, Bamboo Wall Divider Color Green, Ice Cream Cart , Tea Cup Seat Color Green, Aladdin’s Flying Carpet Chair Color Blue, Rocketship Couch Color Black, Flying Saucer Chair Color Yellow, Flying Saucer Chair Color Orange, Coffee Table Crate Color Green, Barrel Seat Color Green, Underwater Organ Color Brown, Haunted Mansion Ballroom Candlestick Color Green, ALR BD Grass 1, ALR BD Grass 2, Cowboy Hat, Kings Crown, Princess Tiara are no longer buyable as of July 6th.