Little things that make life worth it

Working with special ed kids makes me super happy and volunteering :)

My bffs [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] make me happy also

Last edited:
something that makes me happy is when i get to come home from school and log onto skype and talk to my group (you know who you are ;D ) from vmk. They make me laugh so hard and help me forget about all the annoying things I just had to deal with at school. Thanks guys for rocking <3

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
my girlfriend <3 even though she's not a little thing... the little things she does make me so happy

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
When someone compliments me <3 My crush called me pretty once and I haven't forgotten and tbh whenever I feel more self-conscious than usual, I just kinda think to myself, "He called me pretty." and it legit just boosts my self esteem and my mood.

Also, when you're just chillin with your bestie and you're laughing so hard together that your stomach hurts and there's tears running from your eyes and you can hardly even breath and your mouth hurts from smiling so much afterwards but you have that beautiful feeling of happiness.

I just skyped my friend that I haven't been able to hang out with much.
I never skyped before so it was really cool xD

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i love it when people give me things that they know I like.
even if its just the littlest thing ever.
it makes me so happy when people think about me.

Nutty

When I write a story for someone and kill off the villain and that person gets so happy because that evil villain is gone but then I bring the villain back because surprise that villain never died and that person is all like omg what the heck.

kalyee

I'm really ill right now and I'm not always the easiest to deal with, but whenever my goons - my lovely kitten and my manthing - come and curl up with me and make sure I'm doing alright it makes all the pain and nonsense worth fighting through

Also food. Love food.

supernovagirl

Dismantling the patriarchy piece by piece

When Elizabeth warren defends the American students

PLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WITH [MENTION=632]dean[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=317]skaternick[/MENTION] WHILE ON SKYPE AND ACTING LIKE NERDS (love u guys)

When that specific cute boy tells you he'll wait for you to take your final exam and will hold your stuff for you because you cant bring it into the testing center!!! (I didn't have to walk all the way to the math building to rent a free locker -heart eye emoji-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Miss

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
this community
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
hot chocolate
Taylor Swift
my boyfriend