Login

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

So today I attempted to log into my old MyVMK account, I have had this account since DAY ONE, and when I finally go into the site, I was logged into an accout which was NOT mine. It had a male Avatar with the name of mr.lamp. THIS IS NOT MY AVATAR. My avatar is a female with the name of princessaurora, can anyone help me with this problem, I would really love to get my account back, because I have had it since day one and it had some great stuff on that account. Thank you.

Kayley

S

Solar

I'm not sure this makes sense at all. Are you sure you're logging onto the correct username on the MyVMK home? Either way, I don't think you'll find much help with this issue here. You should send an email to contact@myvmk.com with the email you used to register, and state your issue. I wish you the best of luck and hope you're able to login to your account soon :).

Yeah I am logging into the correct username, otherwise I wouldn't know the password and it wouldn't send to my email. I already e-mailed the contact link, and it seems like each time I do email that address, no one ever helps me. :(

S

Solar

Yeah I am logging into the correct username, otherwise I wouldn't know the password and it wouldn't send to my email. I already e-mailed the contact link, and it seems like each time I do email that address, no one ever helps me. :(
How long have you waited for a reply? Sometimes it can take up to a week.

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Could mr.lamp. possibly be your alt acc that you forgot about?
Also wondering when was the last time you logged into your old vmk account.

I sent the email today, but last time I tried to get their help, they never sent an email back to help. Its been since maybe August, because I have been in College and the college, for some reason wont support myvmk. It could be an alt acc, but it wouldn't be under that user name.[DOUBLEPOST=1417288997][/DOUBLEPOST]I got it figured out! Sorry for the sassiness, it was scary for a moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.