Looking for ALL Once Upon a Time Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitter

So I just found out there are Once Upon a Time Items and I'm freaking out
Disclaimer : I haven't been on in months and jsut recently came back, so I don't know values of any of these items.

I would like two of each item if possible, but I want to get one of each item first!

Here's what I have to offer :)

Credits Sprees

Pins:
1x Full Holiday 2013 Ornament Pin Set
1x Full Epcot Pin Set
1x Full Fab 5 Fall Leaves Pin Set
6x Frozen At The Oscars Pin
1x 1* Snowman Magic
1x 2* Invisibility Magic
1x Turn Into Bat Magic
1x Enchanted Tiki Room (3/9) Pin
4x Peter Pan's Flight Pin
4x Pinocchio's Daring Journey pin
I have a lot of small world children pins, some PPR pins (mermaid 2 and 3, tigerlily), flag pins, ALR pins. I just don't think they have much value so I'm not posting a list, but if they have value I will list them. :)

Furniture:
1x Animation Viewer
2x Herbie Couch
2x Bubbling Cauldron
I use most of my furniture for my rooms, so most of it is set up and not for trade.

Clothing:
1x Full Black Mansion Outfit w/ Top Hat
1x Red Mansion
1x Alice Dress
1x Feather Mask Blue
1x Referee Outfit
1x Haunted Flips
1x Full Herbie
1x Full Anna Winter
1x Full Elsa Winter
1x Full Kristoff
1x Mad Hatter Hat
1x Figment Hat
1x Headdress
1x Native American Boots
1x Native American Shirt
1x Pink Princess Top
1x Pink Princess Shoes
1x Green and Yellow Party Hat
1x Blue and White Party Hat
1x Green Smee Hat
1x Blue Smee Shirt
1x Full Queen Of Hearts Dress
1x Green Mickey Santa Hat
1x Pink Beret
1x Black Beret
1x Full Red Cheerleader
1x Pink Minnie Ears
1x Pink Minnie Ears - Queen
1x Pink Princess Minnie
1x Duffy Ears

Pink princess shoes and red cheerleader for Rumplestiltskin boots, Sheriff swan top, and sheriff swan boots? I could also add on four of the OUAT pins (all minus the title pin) if you're looking for them as well. :) LMK.

** Change of plans, I could do all of this for just the cheerleader. No need for the pink shoes anymore. LMK!

Last edited:

Jitter

Pink princess shoes and red cheerleader for Rumplestiltskin boots, Sheriff swan top, and sheriff swan boots? I could also add on four of the OUAT pins (all minus the title pin) if you're looking for them as well. :) LMK.

** Change of plans, I could do all of this for just the cheerleader. No need for the pink shoes anymore. LMK!
I can do that! Would that include the 4 pins?[DOUBLEPOST=1420653400][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd like your green smee hat, I have

Rumpelstiltskin Vest
Rumpelstiltskin Pants
Sheriff Swan Top
OUAT Title Pin, and regina's heart pin
Could you meet me in Esplanade and we can work something out? :)

PrincessRuby

Hey Jitter, I talked to you earlier. I was wondering if there are any other things you are interested in because I would lose to have an invis magic. Unfortunately, I don't have any extra OUAT stuff besides the item I already gave you. Let me know :)

Jitter

Absolutely! If you're on now, I'm in the Pirates trade room! :)
Going there now! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1420653943][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Jitter, I talked to you earlier. I was wondering if there are any other things you are interested in because I would lose to have an invis magic. Unfortunately, I don't have any extra OUAT stuff besides the item I already gave you. Let me know :)
Sure! Let me just think about what it is I actually want lol. I can have David message you in game once I've figured it out??

MissWrath

I have the entire OUAT Pin set with 3+ extras of each besides the love potion one, Full Rumple outfit & Sheriff Swan top.
Really interested in your Invisibility, lmk!

Scoot

Do you believe everything on the internet
I have Regina's Heart, Love Potion, & Rumpelstiltskin's Dagger pins, would you like those for your Duffy hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.