Looking for Credits! Trading lots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squid

Um hello everyone it is i! Wombat made a thread with his and my items!

@Tohrukun i have about 5 of each mermaid and 25 of OMD Repunzel :) (and also the donald duck outfit)

@Beckyy I have the HM suit ready for ya!

@Squid Firewall is on hold for ya :)

I will be on basically all today and will be in the POTC lobby so if you'd like to get your trades done and over with just meet me there or PM me and we shall meet! :)
Ok! I will be over there :)

Lolita

(✿ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Tohrukun i have about 5 of each mermaid and 25 of OMD Repunzel :) (and also the donald duck outfit)

I will be on basically all today and will be in the POTC lobby so if you'd like to get your trades done and over with just meet me there or PM me and we shall meet! :)
Perfect! Where would you like to meet for the HM Suit :)? Still in the POTC lobby?[DOUBLEPOST=1437320391][/DOUBLEPOST]
i can do the grey cowboy whenever, gonna have to hold on the red hm outfit, and cowboy pants are gone.
Great! Where would you like to meet for the shirt :)?

Perfect! Where would you like to meet for the HM Suit :)? Still in the POTC lobby?[DOUBLEPOST=1437320391][/DOUBLEPOST]

Great! Where would you like to meet for the shirt :)?
Hi! I had to log off due to the excessive amount of times I got disconnected lol, but I will log back on in a bit and we can meet at the potc lobby!

Tohrukun

what's your availability for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.