Looking for more signatures :)

edit 2: hope there's still artist here! I kinda want my character as a mermaid heh
Edit: super old post but I see more talented artists here~
Any chance if i can get some more drawings?
either outfit is fine but i prefer black flip in general :D
Thank you <3
:rose: :rose: :rose:

Last edited:
can you describe the outfit? or something particular you want drawn?
(i cant make any promises that i will get to drawing it this week bc i have some exams and final projects, but next weekend i have some free time~)

can you describe the outfit? or something particular you want drawn?
(i cant make any promises that i will get to drawing it this week bc i have some exams and final projects, but next weekend i have some free time~)
black flip hat, black jolly roger tank, coral pants, explorer boots
OR
princess minnie, cap sparrow shirt, cowboypants, pink/black flips :)

@Rosey Okay! So I didn't do a full body picture mostly because I really don't have time to with finals around the corner, and any image i find of the coral pants is just too small for me to get any detail from it~
If you still want me to, when summer comes around I could give it a shot~

If you need me to resize it or if you want different font or anything just let me know~!
I hope you like it (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

@Rosey Okay! So I didn't do a full body picture mostly because I really don't have time to with finals around the corner, and any image i find of the coral pants is just too small for me to get any detail from it~
If you still want me to, when summer comes around I could give it a shot~

If you need me to resize it or if you want different font or anything just let me know~!
I hope you like it (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
eeeek i love it <3 i realized i fail to give a color of the hair (which is really dark red from my avi) but that's ok i really love it! and hmm i'll see about the sizing later :)
edit :oop yea its a bit big, but i can wait till summer :)

Last edited: