Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

Littlebelle's VMK friends (Yes I saved my entire friendship list

Vallamint

She has been on. We met up in the game already, became friends again and chatted for a bit in her room. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for:

CoolFrank
PrincessTinyTina
funfly
Gas (gshawen)
wyldfyre
tinykittycat
magicdesty
LuckyOrchidEffect

Hoping to see:

Misty
PinPrincess
Simplicity
SimpleBlueEye
Comic_CheshireCat
Topanga
JustCallMeSilly
Nat_G
gabyta
flyingdonkeey
AceVolleyPro
JuniorSpaceAce
StitchMad
urakan
slinkyman
ladyboadicea
ladyvader
CL_Jazzymine
Cottontail
chocoholiiciam
Neoteny
Here I am! But instead of CL_Jazzymine, I'm just Jazzymine.

Jasmine

Anyone seen Bryguy? :(

Joseph

If anyone remembers Joeywuzhere, feel free to hit me up.

I can't say I'll have a lot of time to get into this project, but I loved VMK so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I sent PinkGirlyGirl a message when OVMK was up and running but she was on vacation at the time. I sent her a few pictures and I think it just made her sad. I agree with Jones, I doubt we will see her, she was pretty upset when VMK closed. Same with JEDIYODA if any of you knew him too. I sent him some messages about the new game but I don't think he will have time to join and play this time around, since he is now married and has a daughter.
I have Pink on my friends list. Jediyoda I text and let him know were out here!

kalyee

I've done an absurd amount of searching for "bobandcheese" and I'd love to find him someday. I originally knew him from Toontown, and we ended up going to Disneyworld together as kids, and lost contact soon after as our lives got busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobsbestgame

I don't remember any of my old friends except this girl Falloutboyfan. My name was bobsbestgame in old VMK as well though if anyone remembers me! XD

I'm looking for Crazy-Hailey and Crazy-Maddie D:
I was ace-confetti D: D: I miss them.. They were seriously my best friends. They helped me with so much. We lost contact after VMKMagic closed..
HELP

I'm looking for Cool_bob and Ace_girl_Jennie from VMK.. They were my BEST friends and I've gone crazy searching for them since the game closed.

Last edited:

LooseSeal

Let me try:
AstroNaia :(
DLGirl
Moody
BrainyBird
HooMe
magicmagicguy
Neuu
Ranch
Hey, I was BrainyBird on VMK! My memory is pretty awful though so I'm not sure if I remember you all too well :( Regardless, it's always nice to reconnect with some old friends!

As for me...

some of the main names I recall are petitepixy, acemicfan, and pianoguy... I'm sure there are plenty others, but it's been so many years!