~ Luke's Yard Sale ~

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
How much for Coral Magic hat, and pants? Were there ever any shoes? Also, what would you like for Full Female Pirate?
i'm thinking 12k for the coral magic pieces? and there are shoes, but i don't have a pair, sorry ):

female pirate is supposed to be rereleasing tomorrow, so i'll wait until then to give you a price. i'll sell it to you for 15% off its store price though!

Magnumopus

Let the Light shine within me!
Wow what an incredibly honest trader you are Luke. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1433495936][/DOUBLEPOST]I can meet now for girls pirate if you are available.

Last edited:

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
Wow what an incredibly honest trader you are Luke. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1433495936][/DOUBLEPOST]I can meet now for girls pirate if you are available.
okay, so it'll be 2125 credits for the outfit. were you also looking for the female pirate shirt with no vest (it wasn't rereleased yesterday)? i could sell that to you for 2k

Magnumopus

Let the Light shine within me!
Not a problem. This meeting up can be tricky business ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1433891877][/DOUBLEPOST]I can meet for the next ten minutes....otherwise no worries..another day

Last edited:

LukeAndTheSpades

livin la dolce vita
Hi Luke just wondering if u saved that girls Pirate costume for me. If so I wont buy the shoes for sale right now. :)
oh my god i'm so sorry! i've been traveling a lot and honestly kinda forgot i had this thread hahaha
i still have the whole costume available for the same price i said before, if you're still interested in it