Mac OS X El Capitan

Norrie

Hello, everyone! So it's been ages since I've been on MyVMK. I used to use the MyVMK Experience extension for macs, however now, it doesn't work. Is there any other way to play MyVMK on a macbook? I've already tried Bootcamp, re-downloading the software, and launching the game from Safari.

EDIT: I also saw that there was an official system in the works. Although, everywhere I've read stated it would be released within the month/next month, but that was in November 2016

I'm wondering the same thing as well, except for macOS Sierra.

There was a MyVMK Launcher in the past... While I believe it still works, the file to download it has since been removed. (Staff also say to use that at your own risk as they don't own/support it)
I've heard in the past that buying a copy of Windows, along with using Parallels works, not sure if it still does though. But it's not cheap, just to play MyVMK.

Hopefully the new program from @PAL_Kolya will be ready soon, but until then, there's not really an option that I know of without buying programs/software.

Huh, that's strange because I have been using the MyVMK Launcher for Mac and it has been working for me (although spotty at times). I know that they are working on a true Mac version and it should be out soon (when I have no idea).

Just adding, every computer is different even if they have the same OS. Programs and thing you've added may be blocking the old launcher from working. Until the new official launcher comes out it's a total hit or miss. My mac computer won't run the program but my husbands will and they're literally the same! We bought them together lol so it's complete chance at this.