Mac Users August 2014

BrightEyes

Stop Kony 2k14
Unfortunately I have a MacBook Air and it has Mavericks.

I've tried using Wine and all that jazz, but I still can't seem to log onto the game.

I'm dying and I don't know what to do.

Any updates on getting MVMK to work on Macs?

Or any easy ways or ways in general to get it to work?

Please, please help..

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
With any working .iso Windows operating system file, you'll be able to install Windows onto a program called Parallels Desktop 9. The program can come across as relatively expensive, especially if you are without a fixed income. However, there are ways of getting both the Windows operating system and Parallels Desktop 9 for free... although not legally. From the running Windows, you'll be able to install Shockwave on the virtualized PC and run MyVMK from there. If you have any further questions in regards to this method, feel free to PM me! (:

On the topic of getting MyVMK to work on your original OS X operating system, I wouldn't know. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful. ):

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
There's plenty of documentation on the forum regarding this issue that have been written by me.

http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?threads/the-state-of-myvmk-on-osx-mavericks.3651/

There was another thread that explained in detail some other options but it was removed.

In short, get parallels, get windows 7 or 8, get myvmkpal, run in coherence mode, success. That's what I do as a mac user.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.