<Mafia>

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
ENTRIES END ON THE 18th, if the game lasts longer than the 28th then we will take a short break because I'm going to Japan for 10 days.

Let's play forum mafia.

Prize for the last person standing: 1 Shark Magic

Every round, each member of the mafia will send me 1 name to kill, or they all may choose not to kill anyone and induct another player into their mafia. I will roll a number in game and that will tell me how many people die, and I will choose that many out of a hat with the names I was sent. The Doctors job is to save the victims, they will send me names, and if those people were of the mafia list, they will be removed. This however increases the chances of the other people on the list of dying. The officers will send me the names of the people they think are Mafia, then all the citizens will vote on who they think should be put to death. If a citizen is put to death, then the officer who put the name in will lose his badge. The real point of the game tho, is to be the last person standing, no matter what you are selected as.

Alive:
@Oreo
@RealSaltLakeFan
@Kobe
@Enemy
@MissCutieG
@kiddy
@EmiliaTiger
@Littlebelle
@Flurry
@AwesomeKool
Dead:

PLEASE POT REACTION GIFS TO THE MURDERS!

Last edited:

Enemy

eloquent elephant
I wanna pplalalalay

Anubis

أنوبيس الثناء!
Last night at around midnight...
@Flurry was walking home, when a white car pulled up, a group of people jumped out and grabbed her!
HER SKELETON WILL LIE IN THE CHAMBER FOREVER <3 RIP FLURRY!

No one was saved bc 1 doctor was on vacation with their family, and the other was giving plastic surgery to themselves!

The police have found 2 suspects! @MissCutieG, and @kiddy

PLEASE SEND YOUR REACTION GIFS AND WHICH PERSON YOU THINK IT IS!