Maintinence warnings.

This is the third time the game has gone down for maintenance or restarted in the last 20 minutes and all three times I have been in the middle of fireworks. If they are going to put the game down, they should warn us 5-10 minutes prior so that we can have adequate time to finish the game or give us credits for the time spent/scores.. Its not fair.

Jasmine

Though I agree, there was a warning the first time... It said the game would go down in 5 minutes and to hurry up your games. Then 4 minutes later, there was another reminding you you had 1 minute left.

Gnome

This is the third time the game has gone down for maintenance or restarted in the last 20 minutes and all three times I have been in the middle of fireworks. If they are going to put the game down, they should warn us 5-10 minutes prior so that we can have adequate time to finish the game or give us credits for the time spent/scores.. Its not fair.
Breebee,
As I understand this could be stressful, bear with them. It's still in Beta mode & a lot of things will need updating. Like Jess stated, they do give you a few minute warning.

Best wishes!

Gnome

I disconnected before that. It sent the warning and then shut me out
Oh, i'm sorry that happened to you! :( Bear with the staff for now. It's back online however.

Baka

Oh, i'm sorry that happened to you! :( Bear with the staff for now. It's back online however.

It would be nice to set maintenance in advance. I know it's difficult because some things just come up, but it'd probably be better to go down once every so often then a few times a day for maintenance.