Meadow's Avatars & Signatures!

Meadow

I read and stuff.

I was hoping to offer you some matching avatar/signature sets in return for items. c:

What I am ultimately seeking:
  • Cowboy pants
  • Drink Me Magic
  • Cyan Chests
  • Gem rugs
  • Invisibility magic
  • Candy Cauldrons
  • Gold Furniture
  • Firewalls
  • Pink slippers

EXAMPLE:

I can also certainly make non-VMK signatures and avatars (this is obnoxiously large; I apologize):

And, just for kicks…

INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:

• These all have transparent backgrounds.
  • Animated avatars will be 64x64px due to the file size limitations on these forums.
  • If you would like a larger one like the avatar that I am currently using, I will not be able to animate it as dramatically as the smaller sizes.
  • Signatures will generally be somewhere around 400x200px. Let me know if you would like this to change.
  • I will accept payment only after I am sure that you're happy with the finished product. However, the payment must be agreed on before I begin.
  • If you want your character in it, for the love of all that is Disney, PLEASE GIVE ME A PICTURE. ;u;
  • Your satisfaction is honestly my greatest concern.

ORDER FORM ~ FEEL FREE TO PM c:

What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?)
Text:
Colors:
Offer:
Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)?

MY FIRST WORLD STRUGGLES:
These take a while to make, for I deal with the ultimate First World Problem; I have a Macbook with a retina display. What does this mean? My resolution is literally too large for me to make these on. So, I must take all screenshots in a lower resolution with a separate application, work in Photoshop CC with a lower resolution, etc. It's very annoying and tedious, which is the reason why I'd like something in return for these.

Thank you for your understanding!

Last edited:

Meadow

I read and stuff.
Will accept coffee and hug.

Thanks. Good luck on your green flips quest, love. You need them. Your soul is green, I think.

Let's do this. :p

What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?): Signature!
Text: LadyVerne
Colors: GREEN.
Offer: Love and affection, and the aforementioned hug and coffee. And a GC.
Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)?: I'm feeling green, y'know? Oh, and I like toast. Incorporate that somewhere.

Can't wait to see it, hunni! :D

Meadow

I read and stuff.
You rock those green flips like no one else. It's true.

Green and Toast. Okay. I can do that. I'm driving back to school today, but I'll work on it as soon as I can.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?): Both please <3

Text: Pocky

Colors: Light soft pink, light tan and brown (y'know the colors that resemble pocky xD look in my sig for reference)

Offer:I'll PM you with the items I'll give you, I have to get to school right now

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)?: A pink floating heart somewhere and soft sparkly borders. Not like, crazy sparkles that pierce your eyeballs. y'know? :P

What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?): A lovely signature

Text: Rose

Colors: red/pink ombre

Offer: Some GC's but PM me if you'd like!

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)?: Me winking and some sparkles on the flower :)

Please and thank you!

Meadow

I read and stuff.
What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?): Both please <3

Text: Pocky

Colors: Light soft pink, light tan and brown (y'know the colors that resemble pocky xD look in my sig for reference)

Offer:I'll PM you with the items I'll give you, I have to get to school right now

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)?: A pink floating heart somewhere and soft sparkly borders. Not like, crazy sparkles that pierce your eyeballs. y'know? :P
Sparkles. Haven't done that in a LONG time, but I'm looking forward to it!

PM me whenever.

What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?): A lovely signature

Text: Rose

Colors: red/pink ombre

Offer: Some GC's but PM me if you'd like!

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)?: Me winking and some sparkles on the flower :)

Please and thank you!
I'll PM you with some questions. :)

I have quite a busy day today with the amount of reading I need to do, but I will work on these ASAP.

Your avatars and signatures are so amazing! I'd love to have one :D

What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?) Signature please! :D

Text: MidnightMoon (would you be able to make the text like this?
http://www.dafont.com/walt-disney.font?text=MidnightMoon the first one)

Images: http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab356/SummerSunSet2007/Hiyame.png
Could you make the background like this starry sky? http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/KH3D-Screens_1-24-400x240.jpg

Colors: Blue

Offer: a GC and a Flag/Small World Child/Sword Pin + one very happy girl :D

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)? Maybe a shooting star in the background

Meadow

I read and stuff.
Your avatars and signatures are so amazing! I'd love to have one :D

What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?) Signature please! :D

Text: MidnightMoon (would you be able to make the text like this?
http://www.dafont.com/walt-disney.font?text=MidnightMoon the first one)

Images: http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab356/SummerSunSet2007/Hiyame.png
Could you make the background like this starry sky? http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/KH3D-Screens_1-24-400x240.jpg

Colors: Blue

Offer: a GC and a Flag/Small World Child/Sword Pin + one very happy girl :D

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)? Maybe a shooting star in the background
I can't make it exactly like that background, but I can make it pretty darn close. I will search the web for one like it before I attempt my own.

I would be happy to do this once I finish Pocky's signature. I'm having some delays. /sob

Wow you are progressing quickly for a newb to myvmk :p and nice stuff you got there
HAHAH I'm dedicated. Thank you!

Awesome! :D Don't worry, I wont be picky
And no worries, take all the time you need. I'm sorry your having delays though. But you'll get it :)

lol opening a shop like this is actually a really good way to meet people

Meadow

I read and stuff.
Awesome! :D Don't worry, I wont be picky
And no worries, take all the time you need. I'm sorry your having delays though. But you'll get it :)

lol opening a shop like this is actually a really good way to meet people
I'm almost finished with Pocky's now, so I'll begin yours tomorrow.

And yeah, it's really nice to make things for people, and it's a great way for me to build up some items in-game. I appreciate the generosity of many people on this forum, and they've made my first week such fun. :)

I'm excited to work with all of these blues! I love the different tastes of everyone who has ordered.

What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?) Signature please!

Text: Best Blonde

Colors: Like a teal-ish and a light purple? Maybe some black?

Offer: gold turnstile?

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)? Surprise me! Something awesome (:

Meadow

I read and stuff.
What would you like? (Avatar, signature, both?) Signature please!

Text: Best Blonde

Colors: Like a teal-ish and a light purple? Maybe some black?

Offer: gold turnstile?

Describe to me what you're feeling. Specific borders? Animations (please, let's not get crazy…)? Surprise me! Something awesome (:

I love gold items!

Teal and purple look lovely together. I can put blacks in small places (borders, drop shadows, etc).

I'll either begin yours tomorrow or the next day. I just finished Pocky's set. :) As I said before, I can't wait to work with all of these different color palettes!