Messaging in vmk

I think a huge improvement to be done in vmk is within the message inbox. there are many many flaws with the design. currently I play a lot of POTC and will delete my messages from the game really fast as they serve me no purpose and they build up. When i do get a real message i usually accidentally delete it, with no chance of seeing my message ever again. It also stinks I have to end up deleting a message in order to see another therefore i may forget parts of the previous message. some people also suggest group messaging and other features however I just would like to see a better inbox system and a way to manage my messages.

My grammar and spelling may not be up to par as i love science and math and not literature.

I like that idea! I also would like a way to message friends faster. I have too many friends and I lag a lot when I stroll down to message or visit someone it takes a while for me. I think a search bar to search my friends names would be awesome and faster c: :nyan:

Tay

I bringing this back up because I've already accidentally deleted 2 messages in the past couple days without knowing who they are from :(

We used to be able to see our messages on the main VMK site, but I think that feature is gone.
it would be amazing if that feature was brought back i loved it

Can I third this suggestion? Many a time I have deleted minigame messages too quickly and deleted someone's message by mistake. Would be wonderful to have separate tabs for minigames and people messages. There is also a danger if Staff sent a (warning) message to someone and it gets deleted by mistake before being read (idk if Staff sends messages to an individual or not).