Mickey ears for all!

Nutty

Mickey ears are the iconic signature of Disney theme parks. Therefore, I firmly believe that upon registration, all new members (or at least on Day 1) get to choose between black/gold and/or other colors of Mickey Ears! :)

Kay.D

sorry guys.
that would actually be a pretty cool idea. since black ears are the classic, they should be given when joining.

Yeah buying them would be a bit better.

It could be a good idea but also it could be abusive ( ie: poeple making multiple accounts) Which means they wouldn't be valuable anymore. But it could be a good idea to make mickey ears a color that hasn't been made yet so then it wouldn't matter.

Cat

It could be a good idea but also it could be abusive ( ie: poeple making multiple accounts) Which means they wouldn't be valuable anymore. But it could be a good idea to make mickey ears a color that hasn't been made yet so then it wouldn't matter.
This would definitely be a problem.
I think they should just be available in shops at some point,
maybe release the different colors on different weekends or something... not all at once

Jake

I'm thinking maybe have the traditional mickey ears in the store but the rest of them given out by staff/events/quests

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
No way.. That completely negates any future plans for campaigns or events! At least make Black Ears for everyone at registration.. One only one.. And not just that, And who cares if they duplicate them? Everyone is going to have them so its worthless!