Mickey's Philharmagic Show *Closed 11/1/2014*

JCSkipper

Hello everyone and welcome to Mickey's Philharmagic!

Final Showings: 11/1/2014 8:00 and 8:30 PM EST
Stage Demolition at 9:00 PM EST for Friends Only

7 Days a Week (If Cancelled or Delayed, will Post)
Watch as MistaJ and I perform our VMK production of Mickey's Philharmagic! This is a 10 minute long show and consists of the full show, set changes and all, that you see as a 3D show at Walt Disney World Resort. We hope to see many faces to view the magic that is Mickey's Philharmagic! Room opens to guests at 7:00 PM EST and I will be playing miscellaneous Disney music prior to the performance. Room name is *Mickey's Philharmagic Show*

In order to fully experience the show, we ask that you join us on our Tinychat channel. This is a functional chatting and audio playing website I have many experience with. This provides us and the audience with a way to synchronize music to the show. Be sure to join in! We all you follow all MyVMK rules and anyone disobeying them will be immediately banned. We also ask you do not "Broadcast" during the show or before. Thank you!

Link: http://tinychat.com/jcskipper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original First Post:

This is a collaboration project with my great friend MistaJ and before I say any more, this is not a multi-room ride of the show scenes, we are going to be performing the full Magic Kingdom park show on a scheduled basis once we're done! Here's our first update of the show: The Stage Construction Update 1:

It's not much, but it's a start! Hope to see you at the show, opening soon! Check back in for more updates.

Last edited:

PirateStewy

Resident Pirate
Omg, mate. This sounds like it has potential to be one of the most fun Guest Room activities ever. Looking forward to updates and opening day!

JCSkipper

Omg, mate. This sounds like it has potential to be one of the most fun Guest Room activities ever. Looking forward to updates and opening day!
Arggghh! Thanks Capn. Stewy! Hope to see ye there! I'll have a special throne reserved for you!;)

Day 2 Update: The Defaulted Curtained Stage is Complete!
Welcome to day two's update of Mickey's Philharmagic! Today is a simple update with the now-completed stage fully set up for the first scene and with the curtain lowered! I may add more details to it eventually such as the golden frame around the curtain, but I'll need some money first! In my opinion, I feel I either need to add more seats, or just some decoration to the empty sides to the left and right of the current seats, any thoughts? I'll let the picture do the talking!

I'll see you guys in the next update! Happy October 3rd and good luck at the Host Event tonight!​

JCSkipper

Day 3 and I'm working on sets for each of the scenes of the show!
Not too much to say, just that it's time that I'm delving deeper into the sets for each scene, including going as far as Under the Sea!

See you in the next update!​

JCSkipper

Lost Count of Days!
"I can show you the world!"

Just ignore my backstage teleporters;)See you in the next update!

Edit: Opening Night Date Soon!

JCSkipper

The first preview of "Philharmagic" will be Tuesday, 10/21/14 at 8:00 PM EST
This is open to all people on my friends list, so if you haven't added me as a friend and want to go to a preview, add me now!
This is a 10 minute long show in total and is only a preview, not opening night. What the performance looks like may change before opening night.

Hope to see you all there!

dolan

acnl enthusiast
THIS WAS SO CUTE OMG LUVED IT <33333 all i would say is maybe use carpet chairs for aladdin and jasmine instead of lilo and stitch record chairs but IT WAS SO CUTE OMG IT WAS MAGIC THX U SO MCH

JCSkipper

THIS WAS SO CUTE OMG LUVED IT <33333 all i would say is maybe use carpet chairs for aladdin and jasmine instead of lilo and stitch record chairs but IT WAS SO CUTE OMG IT WAS MAGIC THX U SO MCH
Yeah that was my bad.. LOL #SetProblems

Thank you for everyone support for tonight's preview! See you either Tuesday or tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST for another preview!

JCSkipper

This was one of the most magical show ive ever seen Thank you so much JCskipper
Could definitely tell there was a lot of time and effort put into this, and it was so fun to watch! Amazing work :)
Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope maybe @VMK_Energy may rejoin us to see the show and maybe "Mama" @HOST_Absolem! But I also hope to see you too at Tuesday's updated preview!

JCSkipper

Fantastic News!

Tonight's preview of Philharmagic has confirmed to be a FULL CAST production!

Tonight and tomorrow (October 20th and 21st), at 8:00 PM EST, MistaJ and I will will perform our VMK production of
Mickey's Philharmagic! This is a
10 minute long show and tonight's preview will be the full 10 minute showing. We hope to see new faces and returning to once again relive the magic that is Mickey's Philharmagic! Room opens to guests at 7:00 PM EST and I will be playing miscellaneous Disney music prior to the performance.

In order to fully experience the show, we ask that you join us on our Tinychat channel. This is a functional chatting and audio playing website I have many experience with. This provides us and the audience with a way to synchronize music to the show. Be sure to join in! We all you follow all MyVMK rules and anyone disobeying them will be immediately banned. We also ask you do not "Broadcast" during the show or before. Thank you!
Link: http://tinychat.com/jcskipper

Last edited:

JCSkipper

It's that time again, that's right! Another preview of Mickey's Philharmagic!
What a crowd last night! 10 people in queue by the time the show started?! My goodness I- I do believe there is now a backdoor to the show,
just look up my name, JCSkipper, and go to the room "Philharmagic Backdoor". This will grant you access into the theater whether the room
is full or not! We kindly would like to remind to keep everything appropriate in the website I use for audio appropriate. Disobeying the MyVMK
rules will lead you a permanent ban from the audio. With that out of the way we hope to see all of you again tonight for another 8:00 PM EST
preview! Thank you all for your kind words and support you have shown for the show since the very first preview, MyVMK truly is an amazing
community!
Audio Link: http://tinychat.com/jcskipper

The room opens at 7:00 PM EST and show begins 8:00 PM EST.
Have a magical night, and enjoy the show!

MistaJ

Disneyfan, Puppeteer, Actor, Singer, Director
Tonight's preview begins in just 20 minutes!!!

Hope to see you there!

Have a Magical Day!