Miley Cyrus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think she's made good choices or not?

Personally, I feel that she could of taken it a little slower instead of going from "Disney Channel superstar" right to whatever you want to call her. What do you guys think?

Monorail

Do you think she's made good choices or not?

Personally, I feel that she could of taken it a little slower instead of going from "Disney Channel superstar" right to whatever you want to call her. What do you guys think?

I think I read somewhere that after becoming legal, she bought a house for herself, and just tried to do her. No living up to expectations or cultural standards. Although I probably wouldn't have come to the same conclusions she did, if that's what she's about, I'm all for letting her do her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat

She's not an adult in my eyes.
She doesn't respect herself or her body, she's still a young adult in my eyes.
Many girls look up to her (still even) and consider her their role-model and that's pretty messed up. We need good, wholesome girls that young girls can look up to instead of ones that stick out their tongue and show off every part of their body. What happened to classy?

She'll be an adult when she grows up and behaves more maturely.

i tink she a smart business woman she know what the business want and how to muke the money so swerve but her father si the real talent of the familytbh

allison

She is trash. It seems to me like she is trying to prove something .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think by now she just does things to get people talking (and it works). Every move she makes becomes a headline. I know some parents still expect her to set a "good example" for their young girls, but guess what? It's not Miley's job to raise someone's child. If as a parent, you can't set a good enough example on your own, then that's your issue, not Miley's. If we want to see her as a role model, I think her "I don't care what people think of me, I'm gonna be myself" attitude is a pretty good place to start. I don't see why her actions are such a big deal to everyone... it's her life and her choices, which she's not forcing upon anyone else to agree with. Let her be herself. If she's happy, then the rest is of no one's concern.

WHO

I don't see Miley falling out of clubs drunk making a fool out of herself. She's an artist and a smart enough one to get you bothered.

I do think it's a good thing that she's being herself. But as a Disney Channel star, she showed no sign of what she wanted to be. She just, became that way out of nowhere. It's good she wants to be herself and that she's happy the way she is. The way lots of society views her, is as trash. But deep inside she's actually somewhat a good roll model.

I do think it's a good thing that she's being herself. But as a Disney Channel star, she showed no sign of what she wanted to be. She just, became that way out of nowhere. It's good she wants to be herself and that she's happy the way she is. The way lots of society views her, is as trash. But deep inside she's actually somewhat a good roll model.
When you're on contract with a company like Disney, you represent them. They pretty much force you into acting a certain way so you don't make them look bad. She pretty much couldn't be herself.

When you're on contract with a company like Disney, you represent them. They pretty much force you into acting a certain way so you don't make them look bad. She pretty much couldn't be herself.
That's a really good point, she basically had to hide what she wanted to be, or she would have her Disney career down the drain. In the end, I feel bad for her. Her choices may not be the best, but she's who she wants to be and she's happy. She couldn't do that as a teenager.

Andrew

Not to be rude but there's an older thread already created about Miley Cyrus (http://forums.myvmk.com/showthread.php?t=1137). Not sure if they can be merged but it might be a good idea to merge the two.
Oh sorry, didn't see that! Well this is a debate, so it's a little different. But honestly I don't think this is gonna be a debate, I feel that everyone agrees that Miley Cyrus = :thumbsdown:
Yeah I just posted the other one because maybe they could be both be merged in the debates section or something if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.