Military Hat - WIP

Oh man, that looks awesome :D I'd definitely buy that

Honestly, I'm not that crazy about it. I think it'd be better if it looked like a camo baseball cap, rather than an actual military style hat.

Honestly, I'm not that crazy about it. I think it'd be better if it looked like a camo baseball cap, rather than an actual military style hat.
Baseball caps... too generic.

In the Army they're called patrol caps, my friend in the Marines calls them utility covers I think, er just covers?... The one she's making doesn't directly resemble it, mainly because it looks fitted to the skull instead of parallel to the ground. (the way it would be worn if you were in the military)

It looks good though! I'm liking it! I hope Amy implements it =) Hopefully with different colors and whatnot.

+1 Support

Baseball caps... too generic.

In the Army they're called patrol caps, my friend in the Marines calls them utility covers I think, er just covers?... The one she's making doesn't directly resemble it, mainly because it looks fitted to the skull instead of parallel to the ground. (the way it would be worn if you were in the military)

It looks good though! I'm liking it! I hope Amy implements it =) Hopefully with different colors and whatnot.

+1 Support
I realize that the design is taken from an actual cover, I'm in the Air Force myself. :)

Maybe because of the way it's being worn on the avatar that I'd rather it just be a baseball cap? It's not a bad design overall, it's just something that I wouldn't really consider buying in-game... although the more I look at it, the more I could see myself ending up with it in my inventory anyway.

ComicGabi

you could give it some mickey ears THAT'D BE SUPER CUTE c:
I second this..
well, maybe. Idk.
I like the fact that it is a military style hat! I think different colors would be rad. Like 2 different shades of blue or something.

I would have to agree with you. I don't think it would be appropriate to implement anything military-related into this game. At all.
The hat itself is nice, but I would rather that its affiliation with the military be taken away. :/

I would have to agree with you. I don't think it would be appropriate to implement anything military-related into this game. At all.
The hat itself is nice, but I would rather that its affiliation with the military be taken away. :/
To be honest, it wasn't intended to allude to the military at all. It's just the name of the style of the cap.

So cute! :)