Misguided fantasies THAT SHOULD NOT BE

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Okay, so while working on my research paper on Capital Punishment I just happened to be looking up things that related to it on a social site, just to see if people actually post about these things. I ran into a picture a girl about 16 posted of Ted Bundy. '

Do you want to know why she posted a picture of Ted Bundy?
A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL? Or really just a person in general?

SHE MADE TED BUNDY, REPEAT..TED BUNDY HER "MAN CRUSH MONDAY".
This got me so mad. What is up with people fantasizing things that should not be fantasized. For example, SERIAL KILLERS? Self-harm? (Which is all over Tumblr, these Depression blogs that ENCOURAGE self-harm and hate). I'm sorry, I am just so annoyed and fed up with people like this. Things like this aren't a joke, they aren't cute, they aren't okay and they aren't #mcm material. I felt the need to let this out, has anyone else every seen someone making light of things like this?

I mean...come on I seriously can't deal with people anymore #signingoutforever

LadyMagic

Oh my goodness, I completely know what you mean. Eating disorders is what makes me the most angry... like do these people not realize how deadly and how horrible and awful living with an eating disorder is?? It isn't "cool" or "glamorous" yet people (esp. on tumblr) fantasize about it all. the. time. But yeah, that stuff makes me so mad. And that Ted Bundy thing is messed up.

acebatonfan

Ugh, those who glorify self-harm really annoy me. I would kill to not have a bruised abdomen, painfully sore fingertips, and not needing to inflict pain on myself every day to stay alive.