Moogle's Simple Signatures - OPEN REQUESTS

So apparently some of you guys really like the signatures that I've created recently. Personally, I feel that they are nothing special compared to some others on this forum, but that's because I'm no where near as talented as they are. Anywho, I thought since you guys liked them, that I would open up a thread where I would create them based on demand and such.

Here's a showcase of just some that I have made:

I do not use any fancy software like photoshop to create these (that's why they are SIMPLE). Most are made in PowerPoint and sometimes I use GIMP if needed.

So if you're in the need of a simple signature, don't be afraid to ask. I'll see what I can put together in a few hours to a day (depending on my schedule). Either message here or PM and I'll respond ASAP.

Please Note: As much as I would love to be able to use .gifs I sadly cannot (yet). I'm still in the process of figuring out how to properly use them without losing the animation. I am currently working on a solution for .gifs. I'll update as soon as I iron out all the details. Also, I am not looking for donations of any kind. I'm doing this because it's kinda fun. Thanks!

FORM TO PM ME:
1. Character/Picture you want. Send me the link or I can find one for you.
2. Name/No Name or Quote with Signature.
3.Certain color scheme you want?
4. Anything else you deem necessary.
THANKS!

I DO ASK THAT YOU GUYS AT LEAST PROMOTE/LINK TO ME OR MY GALLERY. THANKS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Last edited:
is there any form that you need for us to fill out? :o i'd like a signature
Okay I'll do yours first. I updated with the form needed. PM the details.[DOUBLEPOST=1465729419][/DOUBLEPOST]
me pls
u can surprise me i love the nightmare before christmas and the legend of zelda
You are next on the list. PM the form details and we can go from there. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1465729461][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love a signature! Anything you could make for me would be greatly appreciated.
Okay I can definitely make you one. Just PM the form details and we can move further. Thanks!

Yalas

Order of Merlin, Second Class
Hello! I would like a sweet custom signature! I am a big fan of Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Jurassic Park. I can provide more details if you want, PM me to let me know. Thanks! :wut: