More days for Tsum Tsum pins

The point is - it takes approx an hour to earn so even if you were on all day with no breaks that means you would only get 24 out of the 34, providing you got lucky and got different ones each time. Both pirates and JC work out the same time-wise. Not everyone can get to Host events either.

I really really hope they extend this.

chedstro

I just found out about this at 9 est. Not enough time to play JC a billion times tonight. Terrible at host games except the ones that are "sit & spin" lol. Guess these pins are not in my future. A couple of more days of mini-game opportunities would be nice.

Keanu

This whole thing seemed like a last minute thought, I didn't know until today they were released and I was at the beach so I had no chance to earn them, there's only 2 hosts events tomorrow and people have to pray they win one or get through the queue. I don't know, I feel maybe the percentage could be decreased for mini-games and higher for host events for pulling rares since it takes longer for a host event to get a bag but the mini-game way of redeeming the pins should be extended in my opinion till at least mid-week or next Saturday so everyone has enough time to trade/buy and it would help the economy. :)

Amy

Head Administrator
Well, we decided to do it at the last minute because we wanted you to be able to get them before they were released in host events. But they're going to be in host events for quite a while, both as a bonus for winners and as a potential consolation prize (random). So they won't be going anywhere for a while, and at different points we may put them back into minigames for limited times again, so don't worry this isn't your last chance to get them :)

Nokuto

Well, we decided to do it at the last minute because we wanted you to be able to get them before they were released in host events. But they're going to be in host events for quite a while, both as a bonus for winners and as a potential consolation prize (random). So they won't be going anywhere for a while, and at different points we may put them back into minigames for limited times again, so don't worry this isn't your last chance to get them :)
Ok! Thanks for clearing that up now I feel better about it! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

BellHop

-Food Stylist- @candacebrower
WOOOO!

Pascal98

What'd I tell you :/.

When you reach 200K points in Jungle Cruise game you receive the Blank Bag Pin and if you count them up you will have earned 4K in credits

HOST_Giselle

..I've been dreaming of a true loves kiss...
These blind bags are available through HOST games as stated in the newsletter and yesterday's twitter tweet. So I hope to have some of you guys join me tonight during my event for some chances to win these bags :aww:

iSunset

I was working all day yesterday and wasn't on a computer at all yesterday, can some one please fill me in :question:
If you get them only in host consolations now that I've read, if I play mini games today I wouldn't get one?
this stinks the pins are so cute :blue:

Pascal98

Yes only host events now :/
I was working all day yesterday and wasn't on a computer at all yesterday, can some one please fill me in :question:
If you get them only in host consolations now that I've read, if I play mini games today I wouldn't get one?
this stinks the pins are so cute :blue:
Yes