Most Under Appreciated Disney Movie?

MarinaAnchor

Frying pans, who knew?
Oh I totally forgot... Oliver & Company is a super awesome movie too :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LordeByron

oliver & company, the black cauldron, brother bear, robin hood, annndddd the great mouse detective

aka, all my favorite disney movies

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Atlantis obv.

Can anyone tell me why Kida isn't a Disney Princess?
Exactly! And I wonder how Pocahontas and Mulan made the franchise when they aren't even princesses? Smh at Disney.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Emperor's New Groove is definitely one of my favorite movies as well I just think its so funny.

Also Dinosaur I am not sure I would say is under appreciated considering they built a ride for the movie at Animal Kingdom.
I would say Dinosaur only because it hasn't been talked about or acknowledged in a long, long time. Some people I've met didn't even know Disney made Dinosaur and argued it was another studio that did, very vehemently.

BluestarBandit

Blue!Star!Bandit!
All are agreed. I'll add Song of the South. Yes, Splash Mountain contains characters from the film. However, there isn't a child today that would know what movie the characters came from. Some of the best songs in Disney history in this film.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Also Dinosaur I am not sure I would say is under appreciated considering they built a ride for the movie at Animal Kingdom.
That rides been there, as Countdown to Extinction, they just overlayed it with DINOSAUR because of the release of the movie, besides the ride, I don't see any other stuff out there relating to DINOSAUR, like a sequel..