Most wanted costumes (and post your own suggestions)!!!!!

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I was so excited for ANIMATION MONTH because I thought there would be tons of new costumes from Disney princess movies and whatnot, but it ended up being mostly outfits like Donald Duck, Goofy, ect. I have a list of costumes I would love to see in the game. Let me know if you agree and if you have your own ideas.

Probably my most wanted outfit. I love the hair and the nightgown and everything. Wendy in my opinion is one of the prettiest Disney ladies every created.

Probably one of the cutest dresses out there. I love the color and the sleeves and it would be so fun to wear!

To go with all the other pirate themed stuff. I would love to wear this red dress.

Both the men and women maid costumes. Spooky!

If this isn't one of your favorite dresses from the movie I will prompty tell you how wrong you are.

For twinning

Idk if I would wear anything else if this outfit came out (and the hair)

Of course there could be other outfits which go with the above ones like Peter Pan, Flynn Rider, ect. I mainly only posted ones I wanted to wear. Agree? Disagree? Other most wanted costumes you can think of?

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I really don't want this post to be taken down so can there be no more arguing?

This is under the Game Suggestions tab because we are making suggestions to improve/change the game in some way. If you think the game is fine how it is I would suggest not visiting this section of the forums because every post under it is suggesting a change to the game in some manner.

Any future posts that are not related to outfit suggestions under this tab will prompt me to delete this thread, and I really do not want to do that. :thumbsup: