Movie Suggestions

Kinglaser

Ok so Ive been living in my dorm for almost two weeks, and in that time Ive watched all 7 of the X-Men movies (Never seen any of them before and they were A+) and now I have no idea what to watch in my free time, so I need suggestions.
I like all the normal ones; Harry Potter, Marvel, Star Wars, POTC, and then one slike the Minority Report, now You See Me, The Illusionist, etc.

Ok ALSO theyre showing the new (Im assuming new) Cinderella movie tomorrow night for free and I wanna know if its good and is it a movie even guys would like or is it super girly?

Thorn

Make it Green
I'd say for guys in general, it's more girl-y...

But for anyone who is a big fan of Disney and Disney magic, they'd love it. When I watched it the first time I genuinely felt like the world was a better place by the end of the movie.

I agree with the two ^ it's an amazing movie! It is quiet girly but I've had Macho cousins who took their daughters to watch it that ended up liking the movie a lot. And omg yes the world felt like a better place after the movie like @Thorn said. :)

Cat

I mean it is a Disney princess movie, so of course it's going to be 'girly'.
But it was still a wonderful movie, with a great ending and overall 'lesson' to the story. I highly recommend it.
I saw it with my mom when it came out, and she loved it. She doesn't usually like movies, so that says a lot. I also saw it with my god father, who is a huge movie addict, and he enjoyed it as well. But it's up to you. :D

Kinglaser

I mean it is a Disney princess movie, so of course it's going to be 'girly'.
But it was still a wonderful movie, with a great ending and overall 'lesson' to the story. I highly recommend it.
I saw it with my mom when it came out, and she loved it. She doesn't usually like movies, so that says a lot. I also saw it with my god father, who is a huge movie addict, and he enjoyed it as well. But it's up to you. :D
But you never know lately with princess movies. Like The Princess and the Frog wasn't as girly as some are, and a lot of guys liked Frozen.
I feel like what I'm saying by makes no sense but that's cause it's almost midnight and I'm commenting in the middle of reading so if it doesn't make sense sorry lol

Kinglaser

Bumping this cause since then Ive watched The Dark knight Rises, Man of Steel, and Age of Ultron.
Im running out of ideas to watch lol

So I'm guessing you're into superhero/fantasy movies?
Or are there other genres you like?
I like a lot of different things, but yeah those are probably my favorites. I also love Mystery and crime solving, but I'll give anything a chance, really.

Do you have Netflix? I can suggest some excellent tv shows on Netflix, and they will occupy a much greater amount of your free time...lol.
Yes, I do! I'm actually watching Supernatural right now with my sister, but have to go slow on that one because she can't watch as often as I can lol

If you don't mind foreign movies with subtitles (or speak spanish), Pan's Labyrinth.
Greek Mythology? :o Just guessing from the name

I like a lot of different things, but yeah those are probably my favorites. I also love Mystery and crime solving, but I'll give anything a chance, really.

Yes, I do! I'm actually watching Supernatural right now with my sister, but have to go slow on that one because she can't watch as often as I can lol

Some of my favorite shows are on Netflix. Psych is probably my favorite, but they also have Burn Notice, White Collar, Bones, all the different seasons/shows of Star Trek, Chuck, Haven, Warehouse 13, Arrow, The Flash, Once Upon a Time, Fringe, Alias, Agents of Shield, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen...there are tons of great shows on there were you can spend hours of your life...lol.

Shadows

The killing was an amazing show! It has I think four seasons, which will take up lots of your spare time! It's a crime mystery show, one of the best shows on Netflix!

Serena (on Netflix) - R - sets in The Great Depression and a man (Bradley Cooper) tries to murder a woman who gave birth to his child with his new lover (Jennifer Lawrence)

Silver Linings Playbook (on Netflix) - I think rated R... Pat (Bradley Cooper) recently comes out of a mental institution and tries to rebuild his life and also attempts to remarry his former wife. Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence) offers connections and help if he does something for her.( not a good story teller but this won an Oscar)

Basically two hunger games movies are on Netflix if you want to watch that, I'm not explaining that because it would depress me if you didn't know the hunger games.

Perks of Being a Wallflower - PG13 - Charlie (Logan lerman) first entering high school who is socially awkward becomes friends with two hyperactive seniors; Sam (Emma Watson) and Patrick (Ezra Miller???) they help him have fun, have love etc. but he soon becomes depressed and blah blah yeah watch it I love the book and movie
Yes, Ive seen all the Hunger Games so far :P
And Ill check out the other two! Especially since they have Jennifer Lawrence :D
Some of my favorite shows are on Netflix. Psych is probably my favorite, but they also have Burn Notice, White Collar, Bones, all the different seasons/shows of Star Trek, Chuck, Haven, Warehouse 13, Arrow, The Flash, Once Upon a Time, Fringe, Alias, Agents of Shield, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen...there are tons of great shows on there were you can spend hours of your life...lol.
I forgot about Agents of Shield! I need to finish Daredevil and watch AoS :P Ive also watched all of Arrow, Flash, Chopped, and Cutthroat Kitchen, and tried to watch OUAT lol
Lord of the Rings !!!!!
Seen em, but never seen the Hobbit movies D:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Bones is good

-------------------------

@Kinglaser

For Netflix you should try Breaking Bad if you haven't watched it. Superb acting. For "super-hero" movies you should watch Daredevil (not the series, the film), Ghost Rider etc. If you like sports movies, I highly recommend renting/buying a film called "The Rocket" Maurice Richard. Little known movie in America but it does have english translation http://www.amazon.com/The-Rocket-Maurice-Roy-Dupuis/dp/B000GJ0KJQ. If you like sports documentaries, check out a film called "Red Army" that just came out. It's about Vyacheslav Fetisov mainly and his time spent playing for Russia during the USSR - USA Cold War Era and how prevalent hockey became as a political propaganda device.

Bones is good

-------------------------

@Kinglaser

For Netflix you should try Breaking Bad if you haven't watched it. Superb acting. For "super-hero" movies you should watch Daredevil (not the series, the film), Ghost Rider etc. If you like sports movies, I highly recommend renting/buying a film called "The Rocket" Maurice Richard. Little known movie in America but it does have english translation http://www.amazon.com/The-Rocket-Maurice-Roy-Dupuis/dp/B000GJ0KJQ. If you like sports documentaries, check out a film called "Red Army" that just came out. It's about Vyacheslav Fetisov mainly and his time spent playing for Russia during the USSR - USA Cold War Era and how prevalent hockey became as a political propaganda device.
I never even knew Daredevil had a movie version :o Is it fairly recent, or older?