Movie Suggestions

PudgeTheFish

Some of my favorite shows are on Netflix. Psych is probably my favorite, but they also have Burn Notice, White Collar, Bones, all the different seasons/shows of Star Trek, Chuck, Haven, Warehouse 13, Arrow, The Flash, Once Upon a Time, Fringe, Alias, Agents of Shield, Chopped, Cutthroat Kitchen...there are tons of great shows on there were you can spend hours of your life...lol.
Ughh Psych is GREAT <3 <3 (Pineapple)

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Ben Affleck sure does make his rounds, huh? Lolol
He's pretty good in Daredevil, might also check out a film called "Dogma" he was in, if you enjoy a comedy.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention "The Town" also that he was in. It's about bank robberies. One my favorite, recent thriller films.

Last edited:
Psych is HILARIOUS. One of my all-time favorite shows. I like a lot of SciFi, action/adventure type shows, so that is mostly what I recommended. :)
Ive only watched a few epsidoes of Psych, but it reminds me of The Mentalist :P

Neda

I like a lot of different things, but yeah those are probably my favorites. I also love Mystery and crime solving, but I'll give anything a chance, really.
If you're still taking suggestions I literally just thought of the most "Wait What??" movies I've ever seen lol(I love talking to people about it because they are like ":O/ O_o" when I try to explain the whole thing) but it's a good movie to me, you should check out "Wild Things"(if you haven't seen it) It's a good movie even thought it might sound look/odd :P

If you're still taking suggestions I literally just thought of the most "Wait What??" movies I've ever seen lol but it's a good movie to me, you should check out "Wild Things"(if you haven't seen it) It's a good movie even thought it might sound look/odd :P
Whats it about? Too lazy to look it up xP

Neda

Whats it about? Too lazy to look it up xP
I don't know if I can really say what it's about on here tbh.
Um from IMDB "A police detective uncovers a conspiracy behind a case involving a high-school guidance counselor when accusations of "ya know" are made against him by two female students."
It sounds so basic but it's not!

I don't know if I can really say what it's about on here tbh.
Um from IMDB "A police detective uncovers a conspiracy behind a case involving a high-school guidance counselor when accusations of "ya know" are made against him by two female students."
It sounds so basic but it's not!
Sounds interesting! Ill look into it when Im not bone dead tired :P

Latest movies I've watched I guess I can recommend are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (sci-fi/drama), Gangs of New York (crime/drama), Good Will Hunting (drama) @J-Whip;), The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy (adventure, comedy, sci-fi), Made of Honor (romantic comedy), Magic Mike movies (my friend happened to have advance tickets for the latest one so yeah, idek pls don't judge lol). Also try any Batman/Indiana Jones movies, Gattaca, Minority Report, Se7en, Zodiac, 28 Days Later, Warm Bodies, World War Z.

Latest movies I've watched I guess I can recommend are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (sci-fi/drama), Gangs of New York (crime/drama), Good Will Hunting (drama) @J-Whip;), The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy (adventure, comedy, sci-fi), Made of Honor (romantic comedy), Magic Mike movies (my friend happened to have advance tickets for the latest one so yeah, idek pls don't judge lol). Also try any Batman/Indiana Jones movies, Gattaca, Minority Report, Se7en, Zodiac, 28 Days Later.
Ok is Hitchhikers Guide tot he Galaxy good? Ive ehard of it, but dont know much about it.
AND FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHOS SEE THE MINORITY REPORT! I love that movie sooooo much!

Ok is Hitchhikers Guide tot he Galaxy good? Ive ehard of it, but dont know much about it.
AND FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHOS SEE THE MINORITY REPORT! I love that movie sooooo much!
It's a pretty zany movie haha! Silly subtle humor throughout well, a guy's journey through space and whatnot. The last scene with the mice was really funny to me. Nice movie overall kind of gets you thinking if you're into sci-fi, but it's not the best in terms of being thoroughly detailed as other movies of the genre. The books are prolly more detailed and I'd like to try reading them someday. I believe it is more fun, lighthearted and comedic than being a serious sci-fi flick.

Yeah, I actually didn't notice until now you mentioned Minority Report in your OP. I just saw the title movie suggestions and I'm like, I gotta post without really reading any other posts. Got excited c:

I also recommend Star Trek (2009), Star Trek into the Darkness, War of the Worlds, 2012, Dawn of the Dead. Apocalyptic, crime, sci-fi, zombie movies I find the most interesting, but adventure/comedy is good too as well as indie/rom com type films to a lesser extent for my personal taste.

Also Transformers movies were fun to watch, too. Others I also remember as of the moment are: Valkyrie, Chinatown, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, A Good Year, Contagion, Public Enemies, Dan in Real Life, Just Friends. As for shows, the 100 or Falling Skies (haven't caught up recently) maybe. Criminal Minds (addictive to watch lol).

SugarAngel

Seeing as you like the Dark Night. I highly suggest watching other films by (my favorite director) Christopher Nolan. Inception and Interstellar are two of my favorites. I also love the hunger games movies and divergent. The Matrix, The great gatsby, in time, perks of being a wallflower, the art of getting by, etc. are also on my top movies list.

If you want some Tv shows I highly recommend The Vampire Diaries, The 100, Arrow, The Flash, Teen Wolf, Once Upon A time, and more.