Multiple Accounts?

I don't think they made a decision. On that link that Meanestpianist posted, on 9/16 Kevin did post something but that was the last I've seen.

But, it would be nice to know :)
Correct storm, I don't believe anything has been set in stone yet. That thread is all just speculations and opinions from other users :)

When you talk about quests are we talking about fan-made quests or the original quests. Because I don't think the original quests should be messed with. Other than quests, I think it's just one of those things we can't really control. :T Amy can try but I think a lot of it will backfire in terms of community... happiness, I suppose. rofl =p

My quote from another thread is my response to the economy in MyVMK.
I was speaking of the temporary, HOST, Q button quest.

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
The thing is you can't really limit a IP to how many accounts for the simple fact of siblings and other family members that use to play VMK and want to relive it again. My family for example I have 3 brothers. Yeah we are older but we still talk about VMK. We use to have our cousins play with us when they came down during the summer. So really limiting a IP bad idea. Now if they did it by Email like VMK did, that might work.

The thing is you can't really limit a IP to how many accounts for the simple fact of siblings and other family members that use to play VMK and want to relive it again. My family for example I have 3 brothers. Yeah we are older but we still talk about VMK. We use to have our cousins play with us when they came down during the summer. So really limiting a IP bad idea. Now if they did it by Email like VMK did, that might work.
I have the same issue.. In my house. there's me and my husband, who both played VMK, and we have 6 kids who all want to make accounts, some who already have. A two account limit, would be tragic for my house. I can imagine the fights over whose turn it is to play the boy character and whose turn it is to play the girl.. LOL