My Account log-in problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle

This is something only staff can fix, but thank you to anyone who wanted to give me some help, and to those who HAVE helped me. I appreciate it! <3

Anyways, I have been going back and forth between staff, mods, and have even messaged hosts. I've gotten practically nothing so far and it's been a week. A week is not much compared to how long other people have gone without their accounts (I remember someone going for months, others for more than a week at least from what they told me) but it WOULD be nice to get some more information.
A staff member said that some emails were wiped out of the system from day 1 accounts. I did not know this, but this is probably my fault for missing the memo, so my bad. My email was one of those wiped out, apparently.. I can't send a recovery password email.

Suddenly, since I came back from Megacon, I haven't been able to log into my account. I kept my password saved to the webpage so I wouldn't have to put it in every time I wanted to log into the game. I tried when I came back but got nothing. I contacted Hal, who has kindly been helping me this entire time, but can't do much. I just need a staff member, whoever can do this anyways, to change my password or do anything so I can log in, if it's possible, and I guess the only way to receive it would be through PM'ing me here.
I've also emailed the contactstaff or whatever but haven't gotten a reply.

My log in name is: Susany
My ingame name is: Elle

Thanks guys!! ;^;

Elle on the home page, when you log in, can you see a red message saying that you have no email account connected to your account?? When I passed this onto a second staff member, that is what they told me.

Also, have you tried to log in with Elle, rather than Susany?

Elle

Elle on the home page, when you log in, can you see a red message saying that you have no email account connected to your account?? When I passed this onto a second staff member, that is what they told me.

Also, have you tried to log in with Elle, rather than Susany?

Just checked again now, and nothing comes up. My bf asked a staff and said mine could have been one of the ones wiped out, not sure whether to fully believe that or not but I don't get an email for my recovery password. & yes, i've tried logging in with Elle rather than Susany and I still get nothing. :(

There is no email connected to your game account. When you log in, before you click "Enter the game", please click the "Update your settings" option and enter in an email address.

No game accounts were wiped with the hacking, only some forum accounts.

Elle

There is no email connected to your game account. When you log in, before you click "Enter the game", please click the "Update your settings" option and enter in an email address.

No game accounts were wiped with the hacking, only some forum accounts.
Got it, thank you Hal, as always!<3
So can you please tell me if this is true or not? "There was a bug some time ago, the first few thousand accounts had their accounts wiped." (this is talking about the emails for the game accounts, from a staff member, and not about the hacking incident)

Oh I think that is true! Yes Amy fixed it though :)
That is why your account had no email connected. It happened me too.

Glad it is sorted!
[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] can you check out this to see if it fixes your problem also before I close this?

Elle

Oh I think that is true! Yes Amy fixed it though :)
That is why your account had no email connected. It happened me too.

Glad it is sorted!
[MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] can you check out this to see if it fixes your problem also before I close this?
Okay. But... I still can't log in LOL :(
It's not entering the game that I have a problem with. It's literally the logging in part. and I STILL don't get a recovery email.

Last edited:
Ok Elle can you tell me what you did?
And what exactly goes wrong when you try to log in :(

Elle

Ok Elle can you tell me what you did?
And what exactly goes wrong when you try to log in :(

It just says in red "Wrong Username or Password"
But thing is I have the password saved after the hacking. I also tried logging in with Elle and Susany like I was recommended but nothing so far, even tried other passwords I use for my other social networking sites and nothing. T_T
Is there any possible way you or another staff can send me the recovery email to a specific email of mine? Or changing my password for me and letting me know through pms?

Ok you put in an email address, yes?

Try clear your cache/cookies and then log in again.

Then if that doesn't work (after clearing), click Forgot Password and try it again.
Check your junk email for the email :)

Elle

Ok you put in an email address, yes?

Try clear your cache/cookies and then log in again.

Then if that doesn't work (after clearing), click Forgot Password and try it again.
Check your junk email for the email :)

But I can't put in the email address. Don't I have to be able to log in to put "update my settings" first?

Oh yes... And you cannot log-in, at all?
Are you sure you are entering the correct password?

Elle

Oh yes... And you cannot log-in, at all?
Are you sure you are entering the correct password?
Nope not at all :(
Yes, I had it saved after the whole hacking ordeal. But just incase I tried the only other passwords I've used for other social networking sites and nothing. So is there no way you can send me the email recovery to an email of mine? Or change it for me?

Ok Elle try recover your password now using the email you use here on the forums :)

Elle

Ok Elle try recover your password now using the email you use here on the forums :)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! IT WORKED!!! JUST CHANGED IT NOW!!!! OMG! :D

Hal as always you are the BEST!!! Totally the most amazing staff ever!!!! Thank you for dealing with me and all of my messages and such lol. ^^;
You are awesome!! Thank you again lovely!! <3

I had Amy reset your email for you. Glad it is all sorted :D

*Closed per request*

Status
Not open for further replies.